Pregnant? *UPDATE (-)*

I have posted before that I had a D&C last month in april 14th, and I still haven't had a period. I took a pregnancy test 2 days ago and it was a solid negative with no evap. line or any thing. I took one this morning and it has a very faint line? but I am trying to consider how that is possible. the Last time i had sex was the 4th of may and If i was pregnant shouldn't I have a positive pregnancy sooner, like the last time I tested? I would have been about 19 days past conception if i got pregnant. I guess I am just a little confused.

*UPDATE IN COMMENTS*

Comments

• With the dnc you could have ovulated late so its a possibility!
  • It's a possibility especially since you haven't had your period yet. You could of ovulated around the time you had sex, and was *going* to have your period, but are pregnant again. I'd test again in the morning to see if you get another faint positive or call your Dr to get blood work done.
  • It's totally possible! Testing at 6,7,8 DPO is soooooo early! Getting a positive now is actually normal!
  • Well sperm can live in you for awhile so you could have ovulated later! Definitely a possibility!
  • PIC PIC!
  • @captivated
    @bexiewexie
    @babyluv8
    @EricaK22
    @littlenat8

I tried to take a picture but its too faint, I will test in the morning and post an update. Let me try to get a pic. thanks ladies
  • Maybe test again in a day or two?
  • Good luck! :)
  • Goodluck... Like captivated said its normal yo get a positive at this point, its less likely to get a positive before your actually overdue. Also your hormones may be rising more slowly, I didn't get a positive with my son till 8 days overdue and 2 weeks with my daughter...
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I was just like ^^^^. I mc in July, conceived in August, and had an extremely faint bfp two weeks after conception. I had bloodwork later that evening to confirm and sure enough, I had me a sticky baby!
  • * UPDATE* well I believe that it was just a evaporation line because I tested this morning and it was negative, but there was for sure a line but just an evaporation line. Which is kinda a relief because I think its too soon for me emotionally. we might try to conceive in august or September for a summer baby. but thanks ladies.
  • @babyluv8 how long can sprem 'live' inside.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Okay, iv asked this before.. but last Thursday I had sex, and Friday I got my IUD out. N the weekend before I was spotting. So my question, could that get me preggo..? I also started spotting on Sunday. N only lasted 3 days. And all week iv had lower back pain and SOO hungry!! I think its to early for symptoms.
  • edited May 2012
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • When I had the IUD in? Light! And before I got it removed it was kinda heavy. But when u got it out it was pretty light.

@armhanismommy I havnt gotten my period since, almost 2 weeks later.