help confused and scared

Something is wrong . Hubby and i had sex and after sex i was bleeding. . My period is suppose to start june something. Im actually ovulating this week. Im about 7months pp

Comments

• Any bleeding between periods or after sex should be checked out by a doctor. You could just have been slightly irritated during sex but you need to make sure!
  • Are you on birth control?

What are you afraid of? Bleeding with sex is normal because of the irritation to the cervix and increased blood flow.
  • Scared of cancer runs in my family. I wanted sone reinsurance. Im not much for going to do. In less i have too. @captivated @littlenat86
  • Well, coming from someone who has uterine cancer, if you are having unknown bleeding frequently, go see your OB. Especially if any reproductive cancers run in your mother's side of the family- mothers and sisters being most important.

• My mum works in the cervical screening programme over here in the UK and has always reiterated this to me! Try not to be too worried, there are lots of possible explanations but with the family history and your worry, its better to be safe than sorry
  • My mom didnt have cervical cancer she had kidney cancer :( @captivated @littlenat86
  • You should still see a doctor if you are bleeding between periods or after sex hun
  • If it's only once and not a large amount I wouldnt stress. My daughter.is 7 months and if my partner and I have more sex than usual or are rougher I can spot for a few hours. If your concerned I would contact your doctor though