iPhone 5

Anyone know when it's coming out? My Grandma's bday is coming up soon & her cell phone is sooo out of date.lol.. Really want to get get an iPhone :D

Comments

• No actual date yet but it's been speculated as coming out in September.
  • @ashley_smashley & @sophiasmom11 aww :( I guess I'll get her the iPhone 4s, I've never had an iPhone before but everyone tells me they're great phones, I hope she likes it :D
  • I am gonna be honest...I don't know if the iPhone is a good phone for your grandma. ...unless she has had a smart phone before its kinda complicated to navigate...
  • I have the 4s..in fact I have all apple electronics and I still get screwed up on my iPhone on occasion..
  • Lol yeah she's good with smart phones. I have a Galaxy SII & she told he she wanted a phone like mine, but smaller.lol. Mine has a HUGE screen @ashley_smashley
  • She was messing with my phone & she figured out how to do everything
  • Lol well awesome! My granny is NOT tech savvy at all! She has all of 5 buttons on her cell phone and she still gets confused lol! That's a very generous gift to give! I bet she will love it!
  • Actually iPhones are really good for older ppl...Apple has done a great job of making a high tech phone that is easy to navigate...my grandma can use one and my dad who doesn't even know how to use a computer went from a flip phone to an iPhone and loves it...he knows more then I do now. Plus if the person has a hard time seeing small text it's good because they can enlarge everything. That's an awesome gift!!
  • I read that its coming out in October