Haven't spread the news yet but a coworker noticed my belly!!?

edited February 2011 in Second pregnancy
Only my 2 sisters, my brother in law, one cowrkr, my 2 best friends, my bd & his 2 sisters know. @ wrk the yesterday another cowrkr said "ur belly's gettin poochy, ur not pregnant are u?" I was caught off guard cuz I didn't think it was noticeable yet. I'm only 8 wks and don't plan on breakin the news to everyone else til I'm 12 wks. Should I buy looser fitting shirts to hide it til then? What do I do? Lol

Comments

• Im going through the same thing....get a few looser shirts and act like u ate a big breakfast at home in the morning...
    they will just think ur getting fat
  • Tell her you just put on a few pounds to make her feel bad for asking. People should never ask unless it is obvious. By obvious I mean you are waddling into the OB office with a shirt on that says "move, baby coming through." I once had a lady pull my shirt tight and say, "are you sure there aren't twins in there?" I had just had a miscarriage and was devastated.
  • Yea that's true, u should never ask jus in case. I guess she noticed cuz im definitely not the type to gain weight @ all. I eat & eat and stay @ 95 lbs so i guess a poochy belly for me is suspicious, but i agree she shouldnt have asked. Sorry bout ur m/c!
  • You know what I do? When I'm having a small belly morning, I put on something not so loose and walk around to make sure everyone thinks I'm NOT pregnant...then I eat breakfast and put on my big sweater that stays on the back of my chair! That way when I do decide to let it be known they'll have no idea when I'm due! :p