i seen his lil guys :)

ValVal
edited May 2012 in Getting pregnant
So I just got out of the drs from that post coital test my Dr allowed me to look thru the micro scope & seen his sperm!! Some were going in circles lol others were dead n yu seen those speeding lmfao! O swear the coolest thing ever! He told me everything looks good my cm is good his sperm looked good...although I still don't have an answer why we haven't conceived :/ still brings me hope :)

Comments

• Are you sure you don't ovulate early? Dumb question I know, but for 13 years I practiced the rhythm method. I followed a 32 day cycle and judging by my CM I ovulated roughly between day 14 - 17 (I never tested). I never got pregnant when I practiced caution during days 10 -20 since LMC. However, when I finally got pregnant, all which were a surprise, it turned out I was ovulating at 10-12 days after the start of my LMC.

This probably serves no use, but thought I'd share.
  • @majita- yu kno that popped in my head when the Dr said I should ovulate 3-4 days after my last pill...meaning I should ovulate this weekend? ?? Did yu ever use opks? Is is possible to ovulate than gt a positive opk?
  • I never used tests just CM and I was really good at reading it, but my CM was thinner about 16 days past LMC, when in fact I was ovulating at 10 -12 days. Does your CM follow the same?
  • All three pregnancies were conceived at 11 after the first day of my last period!
  • Ummm well my cm is pretty good right now n I'm only cycle day 8. I'm just gna bd all weekend to be safe lol
  • Good luck and relax. Enjoy it because when bubs gets here, you're on their schedule. :p
  • Oh and did Dr. mention the quality/quantity of sperm if you BD everyday? It's more of a curiosity question for me.
  • @Val... im not sure if this is your case but some women have anterior facing uterus, meaning foward slanted. Try to be on your belly with a pillow to prop your butt up... basically butt in the air for 20 mins after sex. Try that for one month, each time you guys are ttc and see if thats the case with you. It was for me and it worked after 2 yrs of ttc... I also wasnt sure exactly when I ovulated in my cycle.
  • @happyhope7- thanx for the info I kno my uterus is slanted n I never thought of that def gna try that :)