9 Weeks huge blood clot and bleeding *UPDATE*

edited June 2012 in Pregnant
I'm 9 Weeks 2 days. I had an ultrasound done at 6 Weeks seen the heartbeat. Well yesterday at work I felt this sharp pain in my left side but went anyway so I bent down to pick something up and felt what I thought was blood come out so I ran to the bath room and there was to spots of blood and I used the bathroom a huge blood clot the size of the palm of my hand came out. I started cramping. I went to the er share the Dr told me he was pretty sure I miscarried and he was going to give me an ultrasound but we probably wouldn't see anything he put the thing on my belly looked around and didn't see anything at first. Then there it was the baby with a strong heartbeat. he said I can still have a 25% chance of miscarrying. I'm scared. I'm still bleeding no cramping its like a light period. Has anyone had huge blood clots and bleeding and had a full term baby? *** I went to my Dr today and he did an ultrasound baby looked great growing good and bouncing around. I have a 4cm blood clot right next to the baby. The Dr called it a subchronic hemorrhage and said it should absorb on its own. I feel so much better seeing the baby moving and growing.

Comments