feel real good today!!!!

edited May 2012 in Current Events
I feel real good today ladies...I joined a church today and couldn't be any happier!!!! I feel so great to have finally joined a church and getting into the word...I know now I can put all my trust in him and just pray that things will get for me...God its good!!!! Just wanted to share that with someone thanks for listening

oh something funny...I went up to the alter to get prayed for and this lady came up to me to get Naliyah, and I was like no i'm good I want her to receive prayer too...I guess she thought the holy spirit was gonna knock me down...tell me why I turn around after receiving my prayer and that lady on the floor...the holy spirit done caught her and she wanted to hold my baby lol

Comments

• Good for you hun! Lol kinda werid she wanted to hold your baby but she must be a cutie!
  • Thats good :) lol that lady is a trip.
  • Good for you momma!
  • edited May 2012
    @musicgirlwantsababy thanks girl...but yea sweetness when you go up to receive prayer the holy spirit gets in you and just takes over your body and you fall and she thought that was gonna happen to me but instead it happened to her lol

@nylasmommy yea girl she was she came up to me like 3 times and I was like no i'm ok and homegirl on the floor herself

@Summergirl22 thanks girl!!!