should i? or shouldnt I?

ValVal
edited May 2012 in Trying to conceive
Use opk this month! I'm on CD 10 n I haven't bought any...idk I kinda feel like I pay so much for them n still nothing...I kno I should ovulate sometime soon should I just say screw we'll see if we do it on our own or should I go yo target right now n buy some?? Lol

Comments

• Wait let it happen on its own
  • Yes I kinda just feel like not using them thus cycle
  • Ive never ttc and Dunne know all this ttc talk but I hate to see you ladies get hurt just let it happen on its own and try not to get your hopes up
  • @newmomma13- ur right I has decided to give up this month but my bf told lets just keep trying..but I'm just whatever if doesn't happen well its just another month w a bfn
  • I'm glad that he's in this with you and supportive...just relax enjoy the time being live in the moment and not in the future... I've been trying to do this myself and its hard but its coming along...just enjoy today and think about tomorrow when it comes
  • I agree... Wing it this month! Seems like less pressure somehow.
  • I agree to! I mean sometimes the opks aren't accurate. So do the baby dance without the stress. Good luck hun and baby dust to you!!
  • I agree with the other ladies just have fun this month and don't worry about bms and just enjoy the sex lol.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.