"Daddy and Me" Photo Contest :D

edited June 2012 in Pregnant
I have entered in a photo contest and the winner with the most likes on the pic wins a free photo session and prints :D
I would LOVE to be able to win and get pictures of our 6 month old son, our dog and myself and send them to my husband who has been in Kuwait since Mason was 5 1/2 weeks old. Derek won't be home for R&R until Mason is 9 1/2 months old. This would be a great gift to him!!

Please go vote! All you have to do is go to https://www.facebook.com/pages/PD-Photo-Video/125349010827099?ref=ts and 'like' their page. Then come find our photo(https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=454251717936825&set=a.454251581270172.114606.125349010827099&type=3&theater) and like it. Comments don't count as likes, but feel free to do both :) Sharing the photo would be amazing of you tooo. :)

Comments

• edited May 2012
    Derek is in the army by the way. Didn't make that clear. His duty station is fort hood. He mos is air missile defense. Meaning whenever there are missiles in the air he shoots them down :) He's been in the army since March 08
  • Done:) mason looks so cute in that pic!
  • Thank you sweetie!! @victoriarenee
  • edited May 2012
    Mason's daddy doll <3
    <a href="http://s1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd449/babyleggs1989/Mason James Thomas/?action=view&amp;current=580012_10150794076231307_249520116_n.jpg" target="_blank">Photobucket

Mason just learned how to sit. :D Skyping with daddy
    Photobucket

Mason LOVES bath time!
    Photobucket

At his 6 month check up!! He was 21lbs and 29 inches!! I have such a big boy.
    Photobucket

Mason is ALWAYS smiling unless he needs to nurse or go to sleep.
    Photobucket

Cute but sad moment. This was the last night daddy was home before deployment
    text 574-274-2233
  • Your son is so adorable!! I just liked the photo on Facebook:) I really hope u guys win. I also have info on a website that does free photoshoots for military families we just did ours and it came out amazing! Let me know if you would be interested I can give you the info for the website! I can relate to you my hubby left when my son was 8 weeks old to Afgahnistan he won't be returning til late summer. My son is now 7 1/2 months and it's been hard:(
  • Thank you Mason is a VERY happy baby. He makes my heart melt every time I look at him. And whenever I am sad and missing hubby a lot I just pick up Mason and give him a big hug and I almost instantly feel better. @Mckenzie23 it is very hard. I use 'donut of misery' app on my droid and check it about everyday. lol. 94 days until R&R, its been 151.
    Does skype video work well for you? It doesn't for us even though he is at a nice deployment station. The video chat likes to kick us off or freeze. I am on a group page, and it might be the same one. But its called photos for soldiers. I have been set up with a photographer but she hasn't been real clear on the when or where. Stinks b.c. I'd really like to get Derek the photo's by fathers day.

He begged me to send him some ramen noodles <3 He's so silly. I miss him
  • We have tons of problems with Skype! The connecti
  • Sorry dumb phone.the connection is always bad on Skype! I hate it:(. I do the same thing when I'm feeling sad or depressed I hug Matthew. Matthew looks exactly like my hubby so that helps me! The website is called OPlove.org Im in Cali so idk if it's the same for other states but they have a list of photographers in your area you just contact them and set up a time it's all completely free. If you ever feel like talking my name is Cynthia Mckenzie on fb. I liked your photo on there so should be easy to find me. It always helps me to talk to other military wives:) part of the silent ranks sisterhood :)
  • @Mckenzie23 I heard oovoo is really good, but the problem is downloading it. We should have had Derek Download it while h was in the states like we did Skype. But we didn't plan on skype sucking. I always post lots of photos and videos of Mason on FB for derek but some days they won't load at all. He eventually see's them.
    Awesome I will have to check them out thank you. I'll go look for you. :) I am in one of the wives pages on fb I can add you to it if you would like. It's for any rank and branch
  • @Mckenzie23 just creeped on some of your pictures. lol. You baby Mathew is very happy too!! :) Love his dimples. Dimples are so cute :) I have a voucher for a flat daddy but I can't get one that isn't blurry. The darn website keeps saying I need a better picture quality :(
  • oh and mason uses a amber necklace too. I notice a difference do you? a friend has one too. she says it works. My aunts bf says its probably just physiological, I personally think they work.
  • I voted good luck!!!
  • @legss2011 yes please add me to those groups! I did the flat daddy also but had the same issue I had to have hubby take a picture with his camera over there and upload the photo and do the transaction over there I just gave him the code for the voucher. Yes I love the amber necklace I Just ordered an amber anklet and a Hazelwood necklace I'm waiting for them to come in the mail.
  • I don't have FB so I can't vote :( but that Skype pic almost made me cry!!! Your son is adorable!!
  • I want to order some for myself. I have bad knee and shoulder pain. So would love to see if it'd help with them. I'll add you later today. Going to go get an air conditioner @mckenzie23

It is always hard keeping my tears in. @starrxoxo9 ii try to think of them as happy moments. Not sad. Everyone is always telling me how beautiful he is :) he has such a great personality too. People said I should get him into modeling. I've thought about it. But he's just a baby. He should stay a baby as long as possible.

@mybaby thank you :) this one person had 61 the last I knew! We have until june 3rd. So hopefully all my pregly ladies will take the time to vote.
  • You got my vote! !!! :)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I agree!
  • @ArmahnisMommy thank you :) I'm going to be so excited if we win. The photographer does some really great work.
  • Cute, baby. I'll vote! He is similar size to my son who was 21.12 lbs and 30 inches at 6 months! Also bald lol!
  • edited May 2012
    Mason's hair is slowly growing. I was hoping he would have the hair my husband had as a baby. His hair was long and curly <3 I was a very bald baby. My mom glued bows onto mt head. lol. My 3 older brothers all had hair as a baby, she finally gets a girl to dress up and I'm bald. lol :) thank you for the vote @pregnantelf
  • Bump O:) pretty please
  • edited June 2012
    text 574-274-2233

Taken at my grandparents on memorial day.
  • I think today is the last day and tomorrow she announces the winner. :( I'm still in second place