Memorial Day!

edited May 2012 in Military moms
Freedom isn't free and we live in a better place because of all the men and women that have done their duty for this country!
Special thank you to all armed forces, past and present! And to the spouses and families that wait and stand proud supporting their military member! Be safe today...

-Proud Air Force Wife

Comments

• edited May 2012
    \m/
  • [-(

Free america is a joke. America is turning into a fascist state and totalitarian government rule. Our military no longer "protects our freedom", but instead is under the command of a corrupt big government that furthers their corporate agendas.

Coming from someone that has spend time in the military and many good friends overseas--many are actually out there protecting and DYING over opiate plants. It is a ridiculous joke. Veterans are finally coming out and speaking out against the government and the outrageous tasks they were made to do that had absolutely nothing to do with "protecting" America. It's all a guise.

We are no longer a country that our founding fathers fought for. Time to take it back!

With that said, I'm proud of all my military friends, my father, fiance and myself for the time and freedom given away to serve. Just my 0.02 :-"
  • @victoriarenee :)

I'm also an AF Wife! (Where are you stationed?)
  • Travis afb, CA:) you?
    @misskristin
  • @victoriarenee Hickam AFB, HI. We used to be stationed at Beale AFB, CA.
  • @misskristin lucky... *sigh* we're at Keesler AFB, MS... granted there's beaches... but the water is filthy here lol. And I'm dying of heat already!