i feel fing terrible. she fell off the bed :'(

edited May 2012 in First time moms
we were sleeping together and she woke up and for some reason I stayed asleep, well due to my bad judgement, she fell off the bed. only cried for a few seconds then started playing and laughing. I feel like such a bad mom. :'( :'( :'(

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I remember Naliyah fell I cried lol...but my mattress doesn't have a box spring it just sits in the bed so its not far off the ground and the carpet has like the super plush stuff underneath
  • thanks ladies @newmomma13 @mama_kat @bettymomma I definitely feel a lot better. now, I just don't how to keep this a secret from my fiance!
  • Jake has fallen too! Stuff happens babies like to roll around Jake stays off the edges of beds LOL can you believe he even fell off the crib once he was peeking over and tried to climb it and plop poor baby fell we took him to the er and he was fine. You are not a bad mom it just happens
  • It happens for sure. My bb fell and hit her head on our tile floor! Fuck I felt bad!! Luckily my favorite aunt is a Dr. So I called her, she asked for symptoms & gave me advice. You know that old joke 'were you dropped on your head as a baby?'? I think I finally get it, I think all babies at some point fall or hit their heads as babies lol
  • I still haven't told mine and she fell at 3 months and she's 8 months now
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • edited May 2012
    The user and all related content has been deleted.