Little appetite, lots of sleep. help!

edited May 2012 in Ages & Stages
First time mom, so bear with me. :) my daughter just turned 7 months, and before now she was eating 6 oz every 3 hours with a full stage 2 tub at breakfast and at night (with a 6 oz bottle each time). Now, she won't eat hardly any solid food (half tub at most, without formula) and will only drink at best 4 oz at a time with no solid foods. She is sleeping like crazy, cranky, etc. Any idea on what's going on?

Comments

• Sounds like a growth spurt. Is your little one teething? I know Ollie is a little older and when he was cutting teeth he didn't eat very much.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • My son gets like that today he slept almost all day...its also really hot here so I think the heat doesn't help. Could be a growth spurt or teeth.
  • Update: still very little appetite. Can't keep solid food down, switched to soy and pedialite per dr's orders. She ate 4 oz of formula this morning, 4 more oz 3 hours later, 2.5 oz 3 hours after that, almost 3 oz 3 hours after at 520pm, and refused pedialyte and formula at 7 before bed.....just worried is all...

Thanks for replying, all! I hope it passes soon!