ok ladies who had a baby & got preggo again before they were 1 ###update## :(

how is it being preggo & having one under 1? do you have enough time for both? what about when baby comes? how hard is it? i want to hear your stories please! i wont say whats going on with me cuz i dont want to be bashed & banished soo please please tell me how it is

Comments

• edited May 2012
    Its hard. Not impossible but hard (sometimes at least). My kids are 11 months apart. Its all about routine before you have the baby. Try to get as much rest and help before and and after the baby gets here.

I always have time for both. My daughter is already protective of her brother and "tries" to play with him all the time. If the baby is napping I take the time to play a little with her or make her a snack.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @kaiyleigh27 how hard is it to leave the house? like is that it your stuck in the house forever?
    @mama_kat thats true about the baby equipmint how is it having them so close in age for your older ones are they close? how do they interact?
  • It's hard, but doable. My son will be 1 in July, and by that time I'll be 8 months pregnant. I don't have to buy anything extra except for clothes, and stock up on diapers and wipes since I have everything else!

No need to be embarrassed if you are pregnant. There's LOTS of women on here that are pregnant again with babies under 1year. :)
  • @ericak22 i didnt really have to spend too much on my dd since i breastfead & had plenty handmedown things i only really spend money now on formula (which is why i loved bf) & i have wic so not too bad how was your2nd pregnancy? how old are youif you dont mind?
  • @nova thats a great age gap! your bigger one can help!
  • Oh no its not hard to leave the house. Takes a bit of planning since I'm both pumping and breastfeeding so I usually try to pump or feed the baby before we leave And try to get my daughter a nap so shes not angry lol. Also since shes not walking yet and I had a c section 1 month ago I cant quite carry her yet so I don't go anywhere without my husband or someone to help me get her in the stroller or shopping cart
  • My daughter is 7 months old and I'm 23 weeks pregnant. This baby is due in Sept and my daughter will turn 1 in October. The being pregnant while having a baby under 1 isn't bad at all. Tiring, but not difficult. I try to take naps while she does so I can stay rested too.

I'm worried about how it'll be once the next little one gets here. I'm a SAHM and my husband works nights so I'm always alone with the little one day and night with no help.
  • @kayleigh27 i hated pumping >.< i have an active life so idk how 2 babies would fit in isit a big change having 2 babies in your personal life?
    @nova oooh lol that makes more sense is your bd ok with it? excited too?
    @mama_kat thats cute!
    @1stwoodsbaby i think your name needs an update lol how are thingswith your hubby i stalked a couple of your posts

did any of you have ppd & how was it dealing with the added stress
  • You can still breast feed when your pregnant. I still bf my son, but give him formula as well. I'm only 23. It's going good. I've noticed my hips started to hurt sooner, but it's not so bad. :)
  • i already stopped bf at 6 months bcuz i hated pumping in a bathroom at work especially when ROACHES would attack me in themiddle of pumping & my supply dropped from there :(i would have done both but she was a stubborn one & wouldnt eat bottles & wasnt gaining weight. do ppl critisise youforbeing young & 2 kids? im obvioulsy preggo again but im only 21 so idk what om going to do.
  • I'm sure there's ppl that talk crap, but I don't pay any attention to them. Wow. I think your work can get in trouble for making you pump in the bathroom...that's not very sanitary. Especially with roaches!!!
  • I felt the same way you felt cause my daughter will only be 11 months when this baby gets here. I'm still a little nervous having two kids so soon and being so young
  • I don't think it's hard at all. Pregnancy hormones in the beginning are a great excuse to nap with your older baby. :) When you get passed the morning sickness (I didn't have any with this baby, too busy to even think about being sick, hehe), fatigue and mood swings, it will be smooth sailing! My daughter is 10 months and I'm 28 weeks pregnant. I'm a stay at home mom though, so my entire day consists of my kids. :) You can do it! I promise!
  • edited May 2012
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Im only 21 too and im 37+3 weeks pregnant with my 4th i have a 5&6 years old who are only 12 months apart and i have a 15 month soldad baby too
    Its hard but you can do it. And it doesnt matter what anyone thinks about your age or how many babys you have it is your life and your family!!
  • @ericak22 as long as they provide a place to pump they are good its very annoying.
    @jazzie yeah idk what im going to do yet :/
    @fate so far i have been non stop sick havent eaten a meal in days & sleep all day with no energy for my dd :(
    @nova thats cute:)
    @mama_kat yeah my ppd was controlable because of bf & family this this time who knows
    @megaroo your a strong lady :)
  • I am 22 weeks tom and have an 8 month old son! I'm nervous for the Lo to come but this pregnancy has gone well and flying by!
  • I agree with @megaroo Don't let anyone get you down!! Enjoy your pregnancy :)
  • @moodymommie everything will workout.
  • My daughter is 9 months old and I'm 30 weeks pregnant. :-)
  • Yeah don't stress it hun I'm 19 and have a 15month old when I give birth my son will be 22 months almost 2 and I will be 20.

I mean I know some people like to criticize but really you are the one going trough it they can shove it lol (:

• Mine are three years and ten days apart. First one was not planned and we were trying to finish college and get married, so having another right away was not good plus hubby was injured in the army. But if i could do it all over again i wish i could of had them back to back only one year apart. It would of been nice to go through the baby stage and be done with it instead of finishing up and doing it all over again. Plus in the long run i think you can do more with them closer in age. I say if you want more kids keep it, look at the future, if you know you only want one kid then that is your choice. Make the decision for yourself though bc you are going to be the one to live with what ever you choose in life.
  • @megaroo that's crazy!! You are such a strong women and mamma!!!

I'm 21 with a 12 month old, and if it was up to me id be preggo right now, but my hubby wants to wait a little till were more stable.

But I could be preggos, almost 2 weeks ago I had my mirana out, but I had sex the night before.. so idk! And I feel like I am, I'm having uncontrollable hunger and cravings.
  • update*###
    the baby has a slow heartrate so dr said i will probly miscarry anyway im 6 weeks & if i dont miscarry i will have a hard pregnancy high risk so we decided to terminate since we dont have the time or money for me to be out of work & since the baby had such a low heartrate it would cause too much stress.
  • Oh no :( I'm sorry!
  • Sorry to hear that girl I hope whatever.you decide works out best got you and your.Family