can yu ovulate earlier than a positive opk?

ValVal
edited May 2012 in Trying to conceive
i might have already asked this question?!!
im starting to believe im ovualting earlier than i think. since ive been on clomid my cycles became regular 28 days and day 12/ 13 id get a positive opk; No pregnancies yet
but....
Im dry completely dry then and around cd 9-10 i have the EWCM!
Dr mentioned to me this past friday( cd8) wen i did my post coital test that i should ovulate soon like this weekend?? I guess basing on my cervix and cm?? making me cd 9/10

Im soo lost! you would think i know since i already have a 6 yr old lol

Comments

• edited May 2012
    Didnt I tell you to relax and enjoy life woman!!!!! Lol
  • @wyattsmommy- thanx girlie Ive been using that app seems prett accurate
    @newmomma13- buahahahahahah i know i know lol i really need to stay away from this site! lol
  • I don't understand anything about Clomid, but I would think its possible. Especially since doc said you should ovulate this weekend. Test it out, baby dance this weekend and around the same cd next month and see if you get pregnant. Then if not, go back to doing it around your normal predicted ovulation days.
  • No stay cause you tell on yourself so I can get on you lol
  • Fate- yes I'm doing a couple of things diff thus month
    @newmmma13-lol girl I'm getting myself caught up lol...ok I gotta gt of this gotta do the deed tonight whoo lol
  • We've already chatted @val, but my CM was implying ”ready” at approximately 14-16 days, when I was actually ovulating at about day 11. So, I'm going to say that YES it is possible to ovulate earlier.
  • Clomid doesn't make you ovulate and you can ovulate on your regular schedule or earlier i liked the ovulation monitor because it tracks you day by day and can tell the slightest difference in hormones
  • @excitedtobe- CLomid monitor?? what is that? & what do you mean clomid doesnt make you ovulate? isnt that the purpose of taking it?? ive been ovulating on clomid because my pregestrone levels are def. high! idk its def a waiting game this month since i took no OPKS
  • The monitor is just for ovulation but its a machine not just sticks. Clomid blocks your sensors from recognizing estrogen in your system so your produce more and when you stop taking it. The estrogen floods your system some times forcing you to ovulate or release two eggs.
    I usually ovulate three Weeks after my period but the first time on clomid it was two Weeks then the second time three. So it varies but it does help keep it up! And stay positive