should i wake her up to eat??

edited May 2012 in Babies
So Tessa has been asleep since about 7:00 and I'm pretty sure she's out for the night. She hasn't eaten since 4:30 though. She had about 24 oz of formula today and some finger foods. I know she won't starve herself, but I don't want her to have a crappy nights sleep if she's hungry. Should I leave her or try to get her to drink a bottle (without fully waking her)?

Comments

• She's almost 10 months btw..
  • If shes hungry she'll let you know hun. If it reaches 9-10pm and she still hasnt woken up to eat or drink formula at least.... Then you should wake her..
  • My baby cuzin is 5 months an she goes to bed at 7 an sleeps all nite but maybe try to feed her so she will sleep good an not be up thru the nite if not I think she's fine
  • Yea she's been going to sleep earlier lately, but usually has a bottle before bed. It's already been about 4 hrs since her last one. @mrz_Jackson
  • I think that all depends on the temperament of your baby. If I woke Lily up, she'd be a fussy grump and would fight her sleep. If you know Tessa can be woken and fall back asleep, then for peace of mind wake her. Otherwise, let her sleep until she wakes because hungry or she may surprise you and sleep all night.

Missing one feeding will do no harm.
  • If she is hungry she will wake up abd tell you. No need to worry! My LO is 8 months abd sleeps from 7:30pm - 7am with no feedings
  • Yea I agree wit Mijita
  • @mijita @Ashley_smashley @mrz_Jackson

Lol she woke up. I knew my hungry hungry hippo wouldn't let her bedtime ba ba pass her by lol. She's holding it half asleep :)
  • Hahahaha!! She normally will not fall asleep in the pack n play either. I think the heat wore her out :X image
  • Omg, she's so precious! Little cutie pie.
  • So after her bottle, I managed to get her upstairs, change her diaper, and get her in the crib without waking her up. SUPER WIN. Lol.
  • She is adorable!
  • Precious adorable lil chunk !
  • Omg look at her long legs. I had long legs to when I was a babe and the docs told my mother i'd be tall lol well im 5'11 so kinda :D she's such a cutie..
  • She is so cute and chunky
  • Aww she's a doll!
    Keegan has the same boppy.
  • Omg how did you manage that?! she must have been really tired lol my lo I can barely move her without waking her let alone change her diaper!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Thanks everyone :)

@heyitsme lol idk it was definitely a first!
  • She's adorable!
  • Omg! She is so freakin cute!