Comments

• 1. 13wks and 4days
    2. December 1st 2012
    3. Morning sickness and extreme fatigue :(
  • edited May 2012
    @YNVTish

1.) 22w2d
    2.) Oct. 1
    3.) None pregnancy related but thanks to the hormonal change my sex drive has gone south for the winter and I don't see it returning anytime soon. Husband just doesn't get it, I just wish he could be patient and understand. This pregnancy is already hella scary...a stillbirth at 31wk last year and two m/c prior to that...I'm just afraid. It's impossible for me to relax and enjoy being pregnant with our little miracle so aside from the hormones working against me, I have fear weighing me down too. I'm just not comfortable with sex and it's the last of my concerns right now. I just wish he could be patient and wait until I'm ready. It's not like we aren't going to have sex ever again. Sorry for the minivent but I guess I consider this an "issue", I suppose.
  • 1.23weeks 5 days
    2. Sometime during week 38 not a set induction date yet orignail dd was sept 22
    3. High bp due to hypertension borderline pre-e.
  • 1) 20 weeks and 3 days
    2) October 14th
    3) my pregnancy has been pretty easy so far. I just keep get swollen feet and back ache. But the back has been a more recent thing and it sucks :(
  • I'm only 12w2d but I'm close!
  • 14 weeks today!!! Due Nov 28... Only issue I have is my feet hurt.... Paying to have a gender scan done tomorrow!! Wish me luck!!
  • 1. 22 w
    2. Due Oct 3 (My son came 3 weeks early and feel this one will be the same)
    3. Just tired! 8 month old will keep you busy! Thank God he has been taking much better naps!
  • 14 weeks 1day due 27th nov! feeling sick every morning and still being sick most days! my only issue is tryin to decide how i want to give birth after havin a csection 11months ago i have been told its my choice to have another one or not!
  • 1. 24 weeks 1 day
    2. Due Sept 18 but I am on heparin shots so they might induce me early so they can control my medicine.
    3. On and off cramping that scares me and I have already gained 24pounds which also scares me! :'( lol
  • 1. 23 weeks
    2. I really have no idea. He said due date was 9-28 but that I would be induced early so when people when he is due I just say Sept.
    3. Some cramping, anemic, tired (7 month olds really keep you busy)