Roll Call for Post Partum Mommies

edited May 2012 in Babies
1. How old is your baby?
2. What are some new things your baby is doing?
3. What current issues are you having with your body?

Comments

• 1. He is 5 weeks & 4 days :)
    2. Holding his head up, smiling, making little cute noises.
    3. Losing more weight & trying to find a good birth control. Lol
  • 8 months
    well just today she slurp up her noodles.. that's new..she does a whole lot
    Of course.. weight..I need to tighten pretty much EVERYTHING!!
  • Xavier in 10 is months it seems like he does something new eveyday now he walks around the table before i know it he'll be taking off and he just started saying turtle and duck. There they toys he plays with in the bath tub
  • 4 months old
    Just more alert lol
    Trying to lose the weight
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • 4 months old
    Perfecting the 2 handed grasp, trying to roll & wanting to stand with support
    Fed up of clumps of hair falling out, having small prolapse & complete lack of libido!!!!!
  • Jayda is 7 weeks
    Smiling, watching tv like she knows what's going on(lol), making tons of noises, making bubbles with her spit, arching her back and trying to roll over onto her tummy while she's on her back...she hates being on her back.
    I'm breaking out! And I haven't lost anywhere near the amount of baby fat I wanted by now. But...lack of motivation will do that right lol. Oh, and my sleeping is all screwed up.
  • 1) Riley is 7 months tomorrow
    2) He is getting great at moving around but still practising going forwards! He got his third tooth the other day and the fourth is about to pop through any day! He started giving me kisses when I ask at the weekend
    3) I get married 30th June and really want to tone my tummy up for our big day and our honeymoon. I'm having big issues with my boobs, they are even smaller after breastfeeding two babies and I have decided if I win the lottery I will get implants! I'm worried about wearing a bikini on holiday because of it :-(
  • 1. 7 months
    2. Started turning herself upside down in her crib and has learned how to bang toys together, ugh.
    3. need to lose 85lbs, but motivation is a major issue.
  • She's 8 months
    She's saying ma ma and trying to say da da and she crawling ALL OVER THE PLACE
    My main issue is that I can't gain weight, I'm 20 lbs less then I was pre pregnancy and I was only 130 then at 5'4 and my boobs went from a d to an a and its horrible. My hair is also falling out in clumps...ugh...oh well just found out were expecting so that will fix all of the above :-)
  • 11 months
    saying phrases and trying to walk
    loosing weight and getting over this sickness.
  • She 7months sitting up an crawling
    Need to lose jus a lil more an tons of tightening
  • 1 Kaylah will be 9 months on the 8:)
    2 she is standing walking around while holding on to furniture she saying stop she does this clicking sound with her tongue too cute:))
    3 my weight i was a thick girl before i got peeggo so its much harder for me to lose the weight but im trying:)
  • 11 months
    saying phrases and trying to walk
    loosing weight and getting over this sickness.
  • 1. 8 months
    2. Crawling, it's like an army belly crawl lol
    3. Morning sickness! I'm 2 months pg lol.
  • 6 months
    Trying to crawl
    Trying to get back in shape
  • 8.5mos
    Trying to crawl (she is so close)
    Getting my blood sugar under control so when hubby comes home we can work on #2 :)
  • edited May 2012
    Shes 5 months and starting to army crawl. As for me i really want to get into shape
  • She will be 7 months in a week.
    Dumps all her toys out on the floor, trying to crawl(she's so close).
    And for me I need to close weight so bad!
  • Jack is 7 months today.
    He's sitting up alone. He can move in a circle on his belly but not crawl.
    I just need to drop 10lbs and firm up