Omg my ten month old lost a (update at bottom)

edited June 2012 in Babies "First's"
Tooth. He was with grandma for 45 min. And they don't recall anything happening.

Comments

• How can they not recall anything happening??? That seems odd they wouldn't remember anything significant happening when a 10 month olds tooth falls out.
  • OMG. I mean, it's not something incredibly serious, but I highly suspect they are lying. There is NO way a ten month old could get a tooth knocked out (because it wouldn't just *fall* out) without them knowing.
  • My friends daughter was born with 3 sets of teeth... she was born with 4 teeth and they fell out to another set of baby teeth then the adults came in like normal...
  • He hurt the other side of his mouth earlier this week didn't see anything on that side then. This tooth wasn't even all the way in it was part of a tooth. My 15 yr old went to get him out of bible class cause he was fussy, he freaked out cause there was blood in his month and made them leave early ti bring him to me. I think that he bumped his face in bible class and the lady did not tell my mom. Either was I'm calling dentist tommrow to have a look at it. And he is chewing in toys like it don't even hurt.
  • @lilbit01_209 I'm really hoping that's the case
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @eeyore ... I would have acted a freaking fool all up in church. Blood, tooth missing and not even a year old.

Awww Hell no!
  • I don't go my parents do and they take my kids. If I was there I would have flipped out
  • ^ I would've too
  • YNVTish
  • @aishamusa ... Someone better had a good story of what happened. Whew! "I Don't Know's" would not be getting it.

I was tripping so hard off your story @eeyore that I had to tell my honey. He even set there for a minute or two just staring into space.

So sorry to here about you LO
  • We have a dentist appointment at 2:30 today
  • @ynvtish I know, me too. Church or not, I would have gone insane lol
  • Okay so now there is part of a tooth showing this is crazy wonder if he cut his gum and it was swollen over tooth idk anymore but going to dentist to find out
  • Okay so doc said there had to be some type of impact to the tooth. The tooth is still there just jammed into his gum she says it may come back down it may not it may be discolor and to keep an eye out for infection if it gets infected it will have to be removed. She also added that if he did have to have an injury to his mouth that this was the best type to have.... So it's a wait and see kind of thing.
  • okay so went to the dentist today and they say that tooth is starting to come down with no discoloration so he is doing great so happy
  • aah, great news!
  • Yay! Glad everything is going to be okay!
  • Really have to watch trama t the mouth my 3 year old fell of a bar toll at my sil house and the stoll came down in hit her in the mouth aout 3 months later I noticed it was grey took her in and they said it had died to keep an eye on it and I did six month later took her for a cleanin the said her nerve was exposed to take her to get checked by another densist a week later went to the other and she has an infection and now she has to have both top teeth removed in a week from today he fever spiked to 101 but I'm keepin it down with cildrens tylenol and they gave her atiboitics so we shall see just keep and eye because its horrible to see a 3 year old with a tooth ache