Hi everyone

How is everyone doing? !?!?!?!?!
I haven't been on much at all, we've been so busy and I finished my last round of clomid :( so now we are taking a few months for a break. Then I have some more test I have to go through. But the break is doing me some good. Just checking in on everyone

Comments

• Good luck!
  • @praying_4_twins-ive thinking about yu! I wish yu the best
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Ive been wondering how u were doing also. Good luck with everything! ;)
  • Ah! I been wondering too! Good lick and have fun on the break lol. What're the next tests you gotta do?
  • Thanks ladies! I hope everyone is doing well. Hubby and I are just waiting till I am able to do the dye yet. It is a test that they do during a period and they shoot dye inside my uterus I guess. This is to see if my filopian (sp) tubes aren't blocked for any reason, if they are all free and clear then.....I will be given a shot to produce ovulation and they will get some swimmers from hubby and fill a tube and put the swimmers closer to the eggs in hopes to bring the sperm straight to the egg. We've been having some major family issues with my brother so we've been very distracted the last few months. But in all honesty I'm just ready to be a mommy and hubby rocked my niece to sleep Sunday and he loved every second!!! He laid her on the couch and came to the other room and said I put her to sleep....all by myself, can you please get pregnant today? Normally this would upset me but it let's me know he's as ready as I am :-D!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love you ladies!
  • Awwww! How are you doing hun?!?! @ sophiasmom11
  • So you're doing a trigger shot and IUI? Good luck!!! I had my first trigger shot to make my body ovulate this Monday.
  • Glad you are doing ok sweetie, good luck with everything to come x
  • @sophiasmom11 awww that's awesome. Wow tiny baby.
    @RedShadoe0 I've never done it before so I'm very nervous. How did it go for you?
    @littlnat86 Thank you! Hope all is going well for you!
    Hope everyone is doing great!
  • I have missed you! I have a new name, but used to be del rae :-)
  • I haven't done an IUI yet but the trigger shot isn't bad at ALL. Good luck!!!
  • I'm paying for you
  • @Jess510 I know that's supposed to say I'm praying for you lol Thank you hun! At first I was confused what @Mama_Kat was.referring to lol
  • @luvmy5 aww missed you too! How are you!?
    @RedShadoe0 Ok. Yeah I'm nervous, but its worth it. Thank you! Good luck to you too!
  • Haha yeah stupid auto correct
  • Heya hun!!! Long time no speak I really hope all works out for u!! :) xxx
  • Aww hi I missed you :) sounds like your hubby is excited and really wants a baby. Keep your head up its going to happen hopefully soon !
  • @kristaf22 Thank you so much hun!
    @georgias_mummy Hi hunny! How are you!?
    @MommyLovesSparkle awww I missed you too! I miss so many of you girls! Yes he is lol Thank you!
  • ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
  • I'm good ty hunni :) lil savannah will be 6months on 3rd of aug!!! And georgias now turned 5! This years flown by hehe there getting dedicated next sunday so that's been exciting and busyyyy planning that hehe how about u? They done anymore tests etc and u feeling ok now off clomid xxx
  • Good luck hun! It breaks my heart that women go through this! U deserve to be a mummy! Good luck xoxoxoxo
  • @georgias_mummy wow!!! They are growing up too fast! Yeah this year is flying by too quick. Thatis very exciting! I will be thinking of you guys! Many blessings! I do Fe less hormonal but that also makes me nervous lol. It has been nice not having to take meds, go to the Dr, do a series of test etc. The drama with my bro has calmed down so hopefully my body will recognize less stress lol. Take care hun!
    @mummy_to_be. Thank you hun! That means a lot to me! xoxoxo <3
  • Hopefully then won't be to long till ur having your own lil buba thinking of u hun and wishing u the best :) keep me updated xxx
  • edited July 2012
    @georgias_mummy Thank you!!!! I will keep ya posted :) I hope you are having a great weekend! Thinking about you guys.
  • Ty hun :) add me on fb if ya want as on there more than here katie ann barbie lloyd :) xx
  • Hi @angieahrens How r things goin?