when did you

edited May 2012 in Babies "First's"
Give you baby jucie/water and a sippyt cup?

Comments

• Ollie has been getting both those things since he was 6 months (8 months now). But the juice is only the kind I or my mom juices fresh.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • 6 months with david (half juice, half water) and getting ready to start aadyn. Hes 5.5 months now
  • 5 months sippy. He rarely gets juice tho
  • I suggest introducing the sippy cup as soon as baby can sit alone for extended periods of time. My son could drink out if a sippy with a straw around 6-7 months. I had him off the bottle before his first birthday. :)
  • I bought her a sippy and gave it to her empty to practice and she knew what to do with it got it in her mouth the first try and everything. I guess I will start giving watered down juice with maybe lunch or something just to introduce it.
  • Or well what times of day do you give it to them?
  • Ollie gets his (with formula in it) at breakfast lunch and dinner.
  • Oh ok so you took bottle away and are only using a sippy for formula. I think I am going to keep the formula in a bottle and water and juice and then milk in a sippy I want her to know which is which
  • Sippy cup since 5 months with cooled boiled water and he just started to have juice at mealtimes this past week (7 months today) he has water still in between
  • He has never really had juice...I don't like him to have all the sugar. He still gets his formula in a bottle... But when he is eating food I let him have something to sip on.