Maryland College Student Eats Mans Brain and Heart

Comments

• I'm just saying...bath salts and getting high from bath salts have been around for AGES. Now, all of a sudden, they make people turn into animals and eat others? Hmm. Idk what's going on, but I highly doubt this is ALL from some simple bath salts.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • This is nuts! I heard about the guy with the intestines...I've been having crazy dreams bc all this crap I'm reading about people doing stuff like this.
  • Omg this stuff is crazy. My cousin prob know that dude to cause she just graduated from morgan and she was in rotc.
  • Oh wow. I also have to say that this could have been going on for a long time, but is just getting more media attention. Gotta admit it is slightly freaking me out, bathsalts or not. Please don't let me cross anyone like this...
  • My sister told me they call the drug bath salts, but that's not what it really is. It's something along the lines of pcp or angel dust.
  • So I called my cousin and she was telling me all this stuff about the dude that ate the heart and brains and she said I met him but I prob don't remember and she said he was crazy before this happened.
  • My husband just told me a couple weeks ago (before the miami crap) that there is now a newer, stronger form of bathsalts. You know how they ban it, then they change it slightly and start selling it again? Well he said they did it again & this one makes the first couple seem like taking candy when compared. I dont know the truth in this, but if the "original" made people crazy (ive seen it first hand) then a stronger version will really do damage. Again, not sure how true this is, but he told me this BEFORE all the zombie shit started
  • I don't disbelieve it! @davidnaadynsmama, I just can't believe that EVERYONE was on it. I don't have an argument otherwise though, so I can't really debate it without looking like an idiot. LOL.
  • @kristaf22, I'm going to check it out now!
  • Well like I said, I dont know either. But I have a family member who tore tendons & ligaments from her arm because of the "bugs". She had been on a 2 week bathsalt binge.
  • @Davidnaadynsmama what exactly are bath salts? That's just the street name right? It's not actually that foofy crap you put in the bath right?? Lol sorry if I sound lame.
  • @Kristaf22 we watched part of it a while ago but shut it off because it was SOOO long lol. It's more about the economy and what's gonna happen when our dollar becomes worthless.
  • edited May 2012
    They are similar to doing cocaine (if in small amounts). The look and texture is even somewhat similar. In large doses or continuous use, they can make people go pretty crazy @starrxoxo9
  • @Kristaf22 EXACTLY! Its just some people with mental illness or some people on major drug addictions. People believe whatever they hear these days even when its obviously wrong. just cause its written in the media or in the internet doesnt neccessarily mean its right...
  • When they were still legal in my state, I did try them once. That was plenty for me. At first it really was just like cocaine and then quickly became a weird/scary (for me) buzz. That was a one night use. I couldnt imagine binges of weeks or months. Btw, my kids were not around during this and at that time were still legal. Still, stupid & irresponsible, I know
  • @kristaf22, from a very little amount of research, it's been shown that this guy is VERY intelligent and have predicted many things accurately. However, he's been known to be a scam artist and that video tries to sell something at the end (I'll teach you how to avoid the collapse of the dollar if you buy this, etc). I am about to watch it. It's 77 minutes long. Also, they removed his video, cut it off of TV and people posting it ended up having their computers hacked...so their may be some truth to it.
  • Also, can't tag right now, from what i've heard, it is actual bath salts.
  • Yeah the bath salts can be related to a drug thing but what the hell does that have to do with Zombies ...
  • So..you can walk into bath and body works and buy drugs... Lol :P
  • @Kristaf22 the decrease in value of the dollar is very real. The U.S. just keeps printing more and more, making it less valuable.
  • edited May 2012
    @starrxoxo9 the fake weed was being.sold as inscents (sp) but people knew the intent. The same with the bath salts. They were being sold as "bath salts" but everyone knew their true purpose. All through word of mouth. Anyone who spent $50 on like a half gram and actually put it in a bath tub was pretty dumb lol
  • @starrxoxo9 no, not bath & body works.lol but gas stations & head shops. The head shop in my town JUST got shut down, finally!
  • Theres no zombie, end of the world crap coming. Its a bunch of people taking mind altering drugs who probably already suffer from a mental illness. Jmo
  • Ahhh ok I see. That's what I thought. @Davidnaadynsmama