everything one year olds!

edited June 2012 in Parenting
okay mommy's a few questions!
-when did you start giving you 1 year olds only cups? (or 1 bottle during bed time)
- juice / water / or milk, when did you give it to them?
-what are your sceduals?
-cup during bed time?!
-biting already?!
-ready for a new baby..?!

Comments

• when did you start giving you 1 year olds only cups? (or 1 bottle during bed time)
    Like open cups? Or sippy? I started that around six months. I took all bottles away 2 days before she turned one. Didn't have an issue.

juice / water / or milk, when did you give it to them?
    Juice at a few months old. Water around 6 months. Milk two days before she was one.

what are your sceduals?
    She is almost four now, but back then I worked at 6am, so she was dropped off at daycare at 5:30. Picked her up at 5pm (was in the military), we ate dinner, played, took bath, red a book, sung song and she went to bed in her crib. On the weekends we would wake up, eat breakfast, nap at 12, etc etc. She ate regular food and had milk occasionally throughout the day.

cup during bed time?!
    Yep. I would give her a sippy before bed.

biting already?!
    My daughter never bit.

ready for a new baby
    My daughter was 2-1/2 when my son was born. She was very jealous the first two weeks and excited at the same time. She has adjusted well. I make sure to take a day out every two weeks to just spend time with her without my son.
  • yeah i ment sippys. i heard that giving them sippy cups at nap time / bed time is bad for there teeth, just like giving them juice at bed time / nap time. but i feel like with summer coming up, and giving him milk will make him sick.