father's day pics

edited July 2012 in Military moms
So since my husbands away for bootcamp I decided im going to send him a card with a few pics. im going to take studio pics with Nyla but wanted to share what she will b wearing lol

Ohh, the ruffled diaper bloomers wont have that blue on it.

Comments

• I can't wait to see the pics! Those are adorable.
  • Awwww that stuff is so cute. Where did you get it?
  • @captivated thanks girl :) I hope Nyla smiles for the camera.
  • @jazzie lol arent they?? Go online to www.cozzybottoms.com & click on military. Everything is on sale lol :)
  • @jazzie from wat I read its the real material that the soilders wear for the bows & diaper bloomers. I thought that was awesome
  • Omg really I gotta go check it out. I would like JaMaiya to where something like that when he get promoted.
  • edited June 2012
    @jazzie yes girl, go look. I was online searching n they had the best stuff BC its really hard to find good military outfits

Jamaiya will look super cute ;)
  • Ok thank you : )
  • He's gonna love that! Very cute :) I can't wait to see the pictures!!
  • That's so cute! Girl things are soo much cuter then boy things!!

I;ll have Mason in this shirt that says all american boy and the shorts are red, white and blue plaid with stars. Then at walmart I bought a small flag for Mason to hold. I'll have Derek's acu top and feild hat on Mason in a couple poses. :) I'm borrowing my cousins boots(Derek only had the one paid which is with him) and her cavilar for a couple poses. I really like the photo I came across. The lil boy is standing in daddies boots :)

• So cute!!
  • @redshadoe0 @nameless thanks ladies, hopefully the pics turns out nice :)

@leggs2011 I wana see ur pictures. I like this one pic of a newborn laying against the boots with the army coat near her a little lol. I wana have Nyla hold a lil flag too :)
  • Very cute!!
  • I know they gonna turn out cute
  • Lady said I'd have them in about a week!! I'm so excited!! He was SO very good :) He was even willing to sit like a big boy for many minutes. :D I'll post them as soon as I get them <3

btw is Kozzybottoms.com I had to see if they had anything for boys. They do! yay
  • @leggs2011 awww, cant wait to see It :) yay they they boys stuff.

I feel so stupid i wrote my husband (Nigel) n before his last name i guess u put his rank pvt n i didnt put It bc i thought he was writting put like how to write the address lmao. I hope he doesnt get made fun of Or have to do push ups. I hope they still give him the letters :(
  • No he shouldn't have to. Its not him who wrote it :) I Only have to write Dereks name normal and he gets them :)
  • @leggs2011 I sure hope he gets it cuz,damn including the name n address n all the other crap it looks like a paragraph lol
  • that is sooo cute, thats a nice idea, i cant wait to see the pics
  • Thats too cute
  • edited June 2012
    haha yes it does. Dereks addy has 5 lines
    i should have pics soon!