I don't remember who said this

edited June 2012 in Pregnant
Do any of you ladies remember who said they put there lo baby food on toast

Comments

• No but my baby eats toast
  • I think it was @starrxoxo9 not sure why i remember that lol. it was a good idea. Not sure if im right tjo.
  • @SalasMommy do you put baby good on it
    @mommyof3girls thank you
  • Yep it was me! Lol I use the fruit baby food that Tessa doesn't eat anymore. She loves it!!
  • @starrxoxo9 I asked cause my daughter is 7 months she will be 8 months on the 10th and she's not into baby food any more. How old is your daughter....oh she also don't have any teeth but she can eat table food
  • Oh I get what you're saying LOL no he eats its like that or with as a grilled cheese
  • @ SalasMommy
  • Sounds like a great idea! My daughter is 6 months and doesn't like baby food at all, just regular table food so far.
  • @jnlelrod that's how my daughter is and I wanna give her the toast but she don't have any teeth. I give her the gerber puffs so my friend was telling me I could dip those in the baby food cause that's what she does with her daughter
  • Yea I just started trying to give her baby food a few weeks ago and its been a fail...lol! The puff thing sounds like a good idea too bc my daughter doesn't have any teeth yet either. Unless we just lightly toast it and cut it up into little tiny pieces and smash it a little? I give her little tiny pieces of biscuit or whatever I'm eating smashed sometimes and she usually likes that. It's funny bc my older 3 boys never had any problems with baby food. They always loved it right away.
  • @jnlelrod she use to eat a whole thing of baby food but now she likes table food more. But I'm a try cutting it up and give it to her and see how she likes it
  • She's 10 months, but has been eating it for a few months. At first I'd put a good amount on, to make the toast a little softer, but now I just do a thin spread.
  • @starrxoxo9 oh ok thank you I'm a try it I hope she can eat it without teeth
  • Tessa only had bottom nubs when she started eating it lol so she should be ok
  • @starrxoxo9 ok thank you so much