does anyone*update*

Have new born baby boy clothes they want to get rid of or girl crib sheets or 12 month old girl clothes.. anyone have anything plz let me knw..

Well i put a post up on craigslist and nothing either so far... im so stressed ive been having a hard time lately... i wish i could win the lottery and have everything for my kids...

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I have two girls, one is still in her crib, and by the time she's done using my oldest girl's clothes, they are all worned out and not in a good state :(
  • edited June 2012
    @armahnismommy @janet_2011 Thanks anyways girls. I have to buy some but they out grow the clothes so fast that im tired of buying new clothes every 2-3 weeks.. it becomes expensive and then with the baby boy coming soon im getting ready im 30 weeks.. n everythings getting so expensive then with my hubbys hours cut dwn its hard im trying to save all i can..
  • If I find out about anyone that doesn't need boys clothes or anything else that you need, I'll let you know.
  • Ok thank u @janet_2011 i really appreciate it girl :)
  • Sorry can't help ya out but here is a bump
  • I have some newborn boy stuff! When is your LO due? Message me your address and I will throw some stuff in the mail for you!
  • @ashley_smashley omg thank you soooo much i really really apreciate it! Hes due in the beginning of august but i have nothing for him yet im about to be 30 weeks but with my first i didnt make it to 40 weeks my dr induced me at 37a weeks and she said this time the same thing is most likely to happen so if she induces me again he will b born by the end of next month... but thank u and ill message u my address..
  • I have like 2 sheets we don't use at all! I have a few baby boy tops..
  • Glad I can help!
  • @nameless anything will b apreciated
    @amab13 ill look into that thank u
  • I have a girl, sorry. But definitely check eBay, craigslist, and your cities Yahoo freecycle page.
  • Email me your address kbbwhite@yahoo.com
  • Email me your address, I can definitely send you some things. Annakay_reid@yahoo.com
  • @nameless @kayycarter thank u ladies sooo much i emailed u my address just now. Thank u ladies and may god bless u for having such a wonderful heart
  • I wanted to tell you that I am mailing your package today. Sorry it's taken so long we had family in town last week.
  • @ashley_smashley omg thank you soooo much!!! I really appreciate it! May god bless you in everything you do
  • Thank you for the blessing! I am glad I could help!
  • :) thanks for the help. You have such a kind heart! I cant thank you enough