This %^*€£¥ at Walmart

This woman in line behind me at walmart yells out I wish I had a food stamp card. As I stuck my wic card in the machine.. I was so shocked that she did that, that I didn't even respond to her. I wish I had said hey heffer it's wic if you got to be all up in my business know what the hell your talking about.

Comments

• Ignorant ass people! Smh I'm sorry you had to deal with that!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @mama_kat that's exactly how I feel! I wish I didn't need help...soon I won't, but it's embarrassing enough without these people calling you out. I mean honestly who wants to be on food stamps or wic? Everyone would much rather be stable enough to get by on there own two feet...
  • Girl be vindicated in knowing that, what comes around goes around. Nothing good can come from being nasty like that, especially to someone you don't know.

What a winch!
  • screw that lady every time some one is mean to me i always say god is watching : )
  • I have never ever "wished" to be on food stamps. Usually when you need government assistance, you have money issues. Who would wish for money problems? I would have honestly said that its HARD being on assistance. And if she truly wants that life, then you would gladly change positions with her. Just because you need assistance doesn't make people who don't have it better than you. And if I ever do need assistance, I surely won't think any less of myself!
  • My sister said I should have told the cashier the lady behind me will be paying for this and please thank her for me, she says just ring it all up together
  • @fate I love the way you put things! I agree 100% :)
  • @Summergirl22 Really? Sometimes I think I don't make sense. Lmao.
  • This thread reminds me of the girls with nasty attitudes on the Pregly app reviews, about how this forum is filled with teenage mothers on welfare and how its "shameful". Bitches.
  • @Roxy, boy is he ever, lol! :p
  • Yes! You've always made sense to me and for the most part take the words I fumbled to get out lol :)
  • I come on here a lot late at night so my tired brain can't think anymore lol
  • @Summergirl22 I come at night too. Sometimes during the day, but I am usually a night thinker. Lol. Just like the best ideas are thought up in the shower! :P
  • edited June 2012
    @fate Yeah, I'm a night person but when I'm not getting a full nights sleep, my brain seems to sign off after midnight lol...if only I could snap my fingers and go to sleep :)