I feel so...

edited June 2012 in First Trimester
Lazy! Ugh, this morning sickness is awful. I have no energy, no motivation & am constantly nauseated. Thank God for my older kids that help, but I'm used to moving from the moment I wake until I go to bed at night.
You'd think I'd be used to it, but it's just getting old today. Sorry for whining lol. :'(

I'm 8 weeks btw

Comments

• awww i used to hate morning sickness too :(

I hope you get better soon :X
  • @Janet_2011
    Thanks, I'm just having a bad day. :(
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @ArmahnisMommy , yes I've always had it... I just have to think "this too shall pass" lol. I usually start feeling somewhat normal around 16 weeks. Thanks for thinking about me lol
  • The joys of the first trimester. I don't know HOW you've done this 10 times though. You're one tough cookie!

I hope your day got better as it progressed.
  • @mijita - Lol! Sometimes I wonder too, I guess it's the prize at the end :) I'm feeling a LITTLE better cause I went to bed, just resting now, thanks!
  • Oh god I still have ms I have just learner to live with it and avoid things that make me nauseous. I'm almost 15wks its been horrible I've lost 10lbs
  • @armahnismommy thanks for the congrats, I'm resting as much as I can, it's weird bc I'm usually so busy w/ the fam. It's almost like a vacation - a really bad one! lol

@salasmommy - I hope you feel better soon!