Katherine Phillips *UPDATE* :'((((((((((((((

edited September 2012 in Current Events
I don't know if any of you know about this case, but she has been missing for almost a year from my hometown. She was 4½ months old when she went missing. Her father was convicted of unlawful imprisonment (non murder or manslaughter) and was sentenced to a minimum of 10 years in prison today. She is still missing and he denies having took her even though her carseat and outfit she was wearing were found in his possession. They did find a letter in his pocket about an adoptive couple in Germany that he found on parentprofiles.com. They think he possibly gave her to the couple. I posted fliers in two different states, Texas and California at Walmart. She is now 16 months old. :(

Photobucket

*Update*
Baby Kate was killed. Her Father confessed in a written letter, explaining how he killed her back in June 2011. He wrote this letter yesterday, not even 24 hours after Ariel, Kate's mother announced that she was getting married to the inmate. Rest In Peace Babygirl. :'(

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2202125/Baby-Kate-Phillips-A-guilt-ridden-fathers-explosive-prison-confession-Murder-suspect-admits-killing-baby-girl-fit-rage-leaving-body-peaceful-place-unbelievable-letter-penned-bars.html

Comments

• Omg this is so sad, i cant even imagine how her mom feels , but atleast he didnt kill her. hopefully he gave her to the couple and they are taking good care of her, have they tried to contact the couple from the letter??? i hope the baby can be reunited with her mom :(
  • @Janet_2011 Yes, they contacted them, but they didn't have her. To be completely honest, I don't think she should be with her mother. She has been known to say how "everything was fine until Kate came along", "Kate ruined everything". She is obsessed with the father and had also been looking for adoptive parents before Kate went missing. The mother visited the father at any chance she had while he was in jail awaiting trial. If the couple in Germany does have, I am sure she is being taken care of. But family and friends do need to know that she's ok.
  • omg wow, i hope the baby is with good adoptive parents then, since her mom sounds like an asshole that doesnt deserve her . i just hope they find out exactly what happened to her :(
  • Me too!
  • Wow!! :( I hope the baby is okay and being well taken care of. I really hate mothers like that, they need to realize that babies are a gift from god and they need to stop being selfish! I find it strange that the father had her clothes... wtf does he need her clothes for? Hopefully the baby isnt naked :( Omg what about sunblock the baby needs sunblock if shes naked.. omg I hate people :(
  • @MommyLovesSparkle He most likely took her clothes so Baby Kate wouldn't be recognized during the Amber Alert. :(
  • Ohh okay :( So sad :( I wana punch him.
  • Things like this make me,so angry! I'm holding my son right now he is sleeping as I'm rocking him. He is so helpless and innocent...how can anybody treat their child that way?! He depends on.me to do everything for him and care for him...it disgusts me that people do this:'(
  • I guess on the bright side, these people sound completely useless as parents and hopefully found her a good, loving home. Really hoping they didn't sell her for a profit. Garbage human beings.
  • I'm from traverse city mi so heard all about this makes me so sad for the family (not the parents) but other family for not knowing where she is if she's safe I also read that he might of sold her on the black market but idk
  • Omg this is extremely sad :(
  • Really sad. I can't understand how people can treat such an innocent and helpless baby this way.
  • edited September 2012
    *UPDATE*
    Baby Kate was killed. Her Father confessed in a written letter, explaining how he killed her back in June 2011. He wrote this letter yesterday, not even 24 hours after Ariel, Kate's mother announced that she was getting married to the inmate. Rest In Peace Babygirl. :'(

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2202125/Baby-Kate-Phillips-A-guilt-ridden-fathers-explosive-prison-confession-Murder-suspect-admits-killing-baby-girl-fit-rage-leaving-body-peaceful-place-unbelievable-letter-penned-bars.html

• :-(( that's horrible
  • Woww wtf im so pissed off right now some people shouldnt be allowed to make babies!!!!!!!!!!! grrrr. That poor baby : (
  • Wait so the mom is marring the guy who killed her daughter!? Wtf
  • That breaks my heart...she looks so much like my daughter did at that age...I believe there's s special place in heaven for babies like her...and a special spot in hell for people like him. Rest in peace baby Kate, I hope you're happy now, watch over your momma. No parent should ever have to go through that...
  • Awful news :-( I hope her mum isn't still planning on marrying the bas**rd
    Rest in peace little one, night night x
  • I just cuddled my kids extra tight. That poor baby girl
  • Smh, what the hell is wrong with people?!
  • edited September 2012
    Something is wayyy off with his story. How do you not notice a baby in a car seat??? And once he started violently shaking it, she would have started crying. What a piece of shit asshole. His own flesh and blood daughter, that looked just like him no less. There are a lot of criminals in prison that are fathers (that despite what crime they've commited would never hurt their children), so I'm sure he'll get what's coming to him.
  • This is so sad. Such beautiful child honestly he would have known she was in there he is obviously crazy asshole like the mom. Who said she's still going to marry him to get information. I personally think they should look into her more add well sounds like it could have been planned because we all know she doesn't need anymore from him. What more does she need. I know it's hard but he has told everything there is to know. There is no reason in still marrying him. Sounds like both of them put together was not a good situation. I wish she would have gotten adopted sounds like that is something they both wanted. Baby Kate is too special God just wanted her right where she belongs where she will always be loved.
  • Dr. Phil is dissecting this case today on his show! Asking the questions *we* all asked....
  • That is a very sad thing. I feel for baby kate. :-(