My Husband...Lmao. *Updatesky!*

edited June 2012 in Pregnancy and fathers
I just seen a post on the WTE forum, from "DaddySocia". Lmao. I am pretty sure it's my husband. I am gonna make so much fun of him when he gets home.

Comments

• Wat it say
  • edited June 2012
    @Roxy It was on a lady's post about gaining 22 pounds, she's 29 weeks. He said something about his wife gaining 21 pounds at 29 weeks and her midwife found it to be a little concerning. Lol. Me all the way.
  • Awww, poor guy! I'm sorry, but I have to defend him. I bet it's his way of trying to indirectly find answers to make sure you are A - OK! I mean, what is he doing on that forum, lol. Awww, he loves you!

:X
  • @Mijita But he makes fun of me for being on "good for nothing Pregly". Lmao. I tried to find any other posts he might have made but that forum is unorganized. I literally looked at the groups 2 minutes after he posted that reply. What if its not him though? Lol. Weird coincidence? Socia is our last name btw, and his email has DaddySocia in it.
  • edited June 2012
    Ahh, then odds are you're right. Lol, that's funny. I guess he wants to venture into the forum world so that he's not left out.

Men are such strange creatures! It's too bad I love lose appendages way too much, LMAO!
  • Lmao "her midwife found it to be a little concerning" hahaha that made me laugh so hard!!
  • Pppsssshhhh the WTE forum is painful, so I hear. My friend used to get on it when she was pg with her son, and she explained the women as morons...my preglies do their research, at least!! Useless my giant ass. :P haha
  • WTE? And that's to funny though. I bet it is your hubby!! :) Tell him he's not very good at bein incognito with a sn that matches his email! hehehe
  • Lol busted!! :)
  • Ohhhhh I forgot about this.. He took me to Shoe City today. As we were looking for my size 5½ shoe (LOL), I casually asked him if he was on any pregnancy forums. He's like "Psssssh, pffffffft, uhhhhhh, NO!" I said that there was a dude on there with the name "DaddySocia". Him: "Don't worry about hahahaha... It doesn't concern you what I do in my free time"... Lmao. I really appreciate him being on there. Plus he's on the August 2012 babies board. How stinking cute!!! I wish there was a way I could see how many times he's posted but that thing is unorganized.

@RTMommy, @starrxoxo9, @Mijita, @Roxy, @AishaMusa, @Summergirl22, @bexiewexie (btw, I would like to see your tape in extensions!), @RedShadoe0
  • aww cute but funny :-))
  • LOL! Wish I could have been there. What shade red did he turn?
  • Hahaha!!
  • @Fate ...fb inbox asap ;-)
  • Lol that's gold and makes me feel more normal lol.
  • Hahaha!!!!!
  • Haha. Don't you worry your pretty little head about his forums... Lmao it's pretty cute he's trying to be involved that way though.
  • Lol awe that's sweet! :)
  • I read one of his posts. It was so freaking adorable. About how he wants to help me more but doesn't know how to. He even mentioned painting my toenails!!

@dadof2n1togo Normal? Don't you mean fantastically awesome? ;)
  • @Fate now that's funny lol. I'm not awesome in anything I do at home lol.
  • @dadof2n1togo you are awesome to us :D >:D<
  • Ahhh Vinessa, this is so sweet, i wish Dean (My husband) was so attentive. Sounds as though he's really making efforts, and not just 'for show' kinda stuff. pleased for you hunni xxx