implantation bleeding??? tmi

ValVal
edited June 2012 in Pregnancy symptoms
Ok so I'm excited nervous confused lol
I went to the restroom right went to the bathroom (#2) when I wiped cm & wat it seems like a tiny lil dot of very very light pink; so light yu kinda have to angle it lol...but I do have hemorrhoids sry tmi that were created when I went into labor w my son n they nvr went away so not I'm wondering could it have been the hemorrhoids? Or implantation??

Comments

• Well it could have been a Fisher which wouldn't cause much bleeding.
  • How many dpo are you? It could possibly be from when you checked your cervix.
  • hmmmmm..... stalking!!! :-?
  • hmm buy one of those dollar tests and let us know :( now i am all excited stalking this post .
  • No kidding it very well could have been because I have them to from muti pregnancy and they r bright red blood sooo yay update
  • @-Wyatsmommy; ummm well I did wipe my butt lol I went to the bathroom lol but yes ur rite hemorrhoids do bleed bright red@summergirl22- it took me a while to gt it; a Fisher lol. But yes I'm hoping @pineapple07- i should be about 6-8 dpo I didn't use opks this month..but ur def rite I believe it was cus of me checking my cervix :( I forgot I did that!! @ redshadoe0- =) lets not gt too excited lol @Janet_2011 I can yesterday the earliest Sunday
    @skysma- I'm hoping too, but like pineapple07 said I'm pretty sure it was cus of me checking my cervix

• I'm really starting to think I irritated my cervix :(
    This morning I went pee n light yellow creamy cm was on the tp no smell idk wat that was
  • Maybe maybe not because I check mine all the time and at times it does turn yellow against bright white toilet paper
  • I irritated mine last month. But yellow cm isn't a bad sign... It's good you have cm n aren't dry!
  • @redshaoe0- how did yu know yu irritated it?
  • well, I'm guessing at least. I checked my cervix and then like 4 hours later went pee and wiped away a tinge of blood. I never spot mid cycle and it obviously wasnt implantation bleeding (sigh) so it had to have been me checking my cervix???
  • @redshadoe0- if all works well this month; have yu figured out ur edd??
  • lmao, of COURSE! be March 8th-ish!!! Hehehe, it's sad but the first day of my period that's what I do... say okay, if THIS cycle works, when's this kid due? :)
  • lol i do it too secretely but i do lol mine would be feb 22 around there lol
  • Fissures would hurt... They're actually small tears inside your butt. You'd definitely know if it was one.
  • @blessedtxmom nice! Lol hopefully it catches this month!!!
  • @RedShadoe0 girl the day you get pregnant im going to throw a party in your honor lol, i have being stalking your posts hoping for you to get pregnant
  • edited June 2012
    Me and @val both! Lmao hell yeah throw a.party! Have a few drinks for me. I swear I will not begrudge the baby because I can't drink beer. I swear. Hehehe @Janet_2011
  • Yes party!! whoohooo lol
    i swear i feel like testing but i know i shouldnt!! i know its way too early! af is due 13-16
  • @RedShadoe0 i know soon will be your time :D [-O<

@Val LOL i want you to test too, but yeah is too early :( We have to wait til af is due
  • so now today i felt like i had started my period cus my undies were wet so i went to the bathroom and i had cm on my undies??... it was slippery cm @ 7-9 dpo? is this normal?
  • & not to mention.. my cervix feels like its burning?? can that be an infection??