Baby Mullet

edited June 2012 in Babies
My lo has a mullet...just thought Id share! haha
Also would you cut it so it can grow in even?
Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App

Comments

• edited June 2012
    Lol Aww!!
    Personally I would cut it even. My baby has the same walker btw :)
  • @kayleigh27 Yeah I think I am going to cut it...It bothers me more and more everyday that it gets longer and the rest of her hair isnt! haha Oh and she loves that thing!
  • Omg hahaha! Poor girl!! I think I'd cut it too lol
  • I probably would cut it of it bothers you. I cut my sons hair cuz everything elsa has fallen out but the top and he looked like a old man with a comb over when it was flat but it naturally stud up in a mohawk super tall like 6 inches. Now its already grown on just fine
  • My friends lo had long hair on the sides but barely any on top he looked like a bald old man lol but she cut the sides now it looks much better. I would cut :)
  • Mine loves it too...until she backs it into a corner and cant get it out lol
  • My son has a baby mullet too, but only when it's wet..it dries curly. I don't want to cut it :)
  • i think babies look adorable regardless of their hair, but is your choice ;;)
  • @ericak22 hers is usually a little curly but I was playing with it and pulled it straight and realized how long it was its crazy I think I'm gonna wait to cut it to see if it evens out on its own eventually
  • My lo has a few hairs like that also, her is not as dark or as long tho lol. My hubby want to cut hers and I said no! Lol