my mojo is down...

edited June 2012 in Relationships
So ok my sex drive is down in the dumps.
Bad like with my first baby I was a 3x a day n now if its a good week its a 2x a week!!! Omg idk I just dont want my hubs to feel unloved n to cheat on me...idk I just feel so fat n swollen..I feel like a hippo on top of my hubby...im scarred that ill crush him...idk any help to up my mojo...plz lady I need help.

Comments

• Girl try different positions, go out for a make over , do your hair and your nails and wear a sexy outfit, doesnt matter if you think you are huge, he is going to love it. you dont need to be on top if it isnt comfortable for you, theres so many positions to try that you can find one for your pleasure and comfort .
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Yea but thats his fav...n I tell him no it hurts my belly...n he loks all sad.. He is like ok we can do it the other way...n I feel that he is not to in it...im try something new tonite n see if I bumps it up lol pun not intended...lol thank you
    @armahnismommy
    @janet_2011
  • Have fun tonight ;-)
  • edited June 2012
    Hopefully...still can shake the feeling of me feeling soo big! But ill try not to think about it.
  • Just dont think about it , is all in your head, if you were as bad looking as you try to make it sound, your man wouldnt want to have sex with you.. You are beautiful regardless of what ever your mind is telling you
  • There is nothing more beautiful to a man than self confidence! Strut that bod like you've never strutted it before. He won't even notice all the flaws YOU think you have. He'll be too busy having fun and enjoying you!
  • Awww all of yall are to sweet!! Thank you so much <3