a baby boner? lol tmi

edited June 2012 in Babies
Can someone plz explain to me how my little 9 month old baby boy gets huge hard as a rock boners when he is sleeping.??lol o know it's. Not like he's dreaming of naked baby girls or something. Lol it just freaks Me out and of course hubby thinks its so funny

Comments

• lmao , maybe he is dreaming of naked baby girls and you just dont know :D . im jk, i think is man nature
  • My baby used to get them everytime I change him lol. I am sure its just something to do with blood flow. Or mayb you have a little six or seven month old baby girl around that he has his eye on? Lol
  • Lol I'm like wtf I have a perv baby and he cracks up everytime I wipe him. And when I give him a bath he plays with it. What a lil nasty man haha
  • Lol mine has not found it yet. I hope it takes him a couple more months. Knowing me tho I will probably laugh my butt off.
  • edited June 2012
    It's very natural and actually a good sign. Every male does this at night. It's like a way for the body to keep it functioning. Even 90 year old men experience this. It has nothing to do with "wet dreams" (I know you were joking)

Just thought you might want to know the real reason for it. :)
  • its normal...grown men have that have you ever noticed your so's peepee in the morning?
  • Yeah I get mad cuz I think he's dreaming of bitches lol @newmomma13
  • Lmao I don't see mines while asleep but I do when he wake up..I be like ooo la la lol
  • My 7 month old gets them too, has since he was only a couple weeks old. It freaks me out too. And her grabs himself all the time, I know it has nothing to do with sex but still weird.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • They all play with them when they figure out the are there.
  • Ahahahaha dreaming of naked baby girls. That shit is hilarious!! For real though, my son gets them too, only he's turning 6 soon and he is like "why is it big and hard like that?!" Omg just wait til you have to explain them to him... ^#(^
  • Omg I'm gonna say cuz u gotta pee? Haha lol Idk @lilsugarsmomma
  • @armahnismommy I know, but he's with me half the week and his dad the other half so when it happens while he's here with me, I just change the subject and tell him to leave it alone lol! Oy, the thought of having "The Talk" makes me all sorts of nervous.

LOL @lafiitz89 That's not a bad answer. It's true, at least in the mornings haha.
  • Ahahaha this made me crack up my son has found his private too and now everytime I change him he's grabbing himself and laughs lol.
  • Lmao embarassing, can understand their curiosity though :D
  • My son ALWAYS has one. As soon as I undo the diaper and pull it off, it's there! I think it's hilarious. He grabs on himself the whole time his diaper is off..he even grabs his little balls LOL
  • my son also have it in the morning, before he go pee, he is 4.
  • Yep my son too, he grabs it as son as his diaper is off and laughs, he also plays with it in the tub and his balls, I tell him "quit grabbing your bird, its gunna fly away" lol he is 8 months!
  • I am so glad I don't have to experience this until I have a boy lol.
  • MY NINE MONTH OLD HAS FOUND HIS. AND PINCHES AND PULLS ON IT LOL I'M LIKE DUDE YOUR GONA HURT YOURSELF LOL. THERE SO INNOCENT. IT'S FUNNY
  • Lol im w @trixiesmom8 im glad i havent experienced this yet. Funny post to read tho.
  • My almost 3yo has been toilet training for about 6 months... Now he is in jocks he has free access all day... It's the only toy we cant take away from them lol
  • When my son was 4 he got up to use the bathroom and clearly had morning wood and he looked at it for a minute grabbed the back of the toilet stood on his tippy toes and aimed in the toilet I never laughed so hard in my life