Welcome!

edited March 2011 in December 2011
Still no AF. Still getting BFN's so hopeing for my period so i can start trying for a December Baby! Welcome Mommies TTC for Decemer and in a few weeks Welcome mommies who found out they are due in December!! cant wait to get/hear positive things for December!

Comments

• Well started af 2 days ago so we will see what happens in march! Goodluck. First daughter born in dec. And I was born in dec. Let's make it a tradition! :-)
  • Sounds like a plan. Baby dust to you @tryforbaby2
  • You too! Good luck
  • Baby dust to all of us trying 4 a magical xmas baby :) xxxx
  • Working on second baby... thought maybe we'd have a baby in November, but started last week. Hoping that December brings more than reindeer, sleigh, jingle bells and Santa :) Good luck to all who are trying in the next couple weeks for baby. Blessings to all. These next couple weeks are going to determine baby this year or next... need lots of good luck!!!
  • Yes lots of luck I'm ready to have baby # 2! Hoping for december baby! It needs to go faster I'm too excited ....
  • Well AF stopped today so fiance is extra happy that we can start trying again! i think he is more excited about it than i am! He wants a boy so it will probably be a girl! but i just cant wait! If i do get lucky enough to be pregnant this month then i would be due around December 10th! and if that happens.. this year wont go by fast enough! lol i just keep praying it will happen! Baby Dust to ALL TTC for December!
  • af stopped for me too today. Husband very happy as well..haha I think this is the only reason they want kids :p. I'm excited to try again this month. My first daughter was born on the 10th of dec. So I think there birthdays might be pretty close together. Good luck! Baby dust!!!
  • Af started yesterday so I am ready for her to leave lol. I am hoping for a Dec baby. If I get blessed I will be due around dec 12th. Which is extra special because it is the same due date that was set befor I found I was having a molar preg last may. Baby dust to all ttc. :)
  • Good luck to you!
  • Hey ladies just wanted to tell all that's ttc that there's an app you can download called ovuview I found out very helpful. Ovulation , af, most fertile days and more. Try it out. its more in depth then my days app...
  • My boyfriend and I are trying for our first baby. It will make 4 for me. But we are hoping for a Dec. Baby. We started trying on the first. Good luck lady's
  • @mammaof3 %%- good luck to you! I want my second baby to be dec. like my first and my bday are! I just started trying valentines day... ****baby dust ****
  • @trying4first hows it going cause looks like we are on the same track!
  • This is my fertile week. I have like 4 different apps and one says I ovulate on the 20 another says the 22 and another the 23 so I'm just combining all of them. It's also my birthday week so I'm hoping to get the best birthday present ever. How about you @tryforbaby2 where you at this week? How are you feeling?
  • @trying4first lol you sound like me I have 3 different apps on my phone as well and a website I use too. But this will be my second and bf first, and he starting to get upset bout this so I'm praying that this will be his Christmas gift this year.
  • @trying4first haha I have two apps and I'm always looking up stuff online and one app says I ovulate today and the other says in three days....so who knows, ill just have to try every day or something :) well happy birthday hope u get everything u wish for!
  • I've been trying since Sept for my second. Really hoping this is the lucky month! I'm using an app to track my cycle and taking ovulation tests... and pretty much just doing it every other day anyway! :)
  • My husband and I are trying for our third. This is our first month trying. Got pregnant with the first two easily but worried cuz I am older now(39). Currently on CD 8 . Really hoping for a December baby since I am not getting any younger !
  • @tryingforbaby3 have you downloaded the apps for your menstral cycle? i have a few and they all say i will ovulate within the next 7 days so they arent completely accurate but my fiance and i (we are getting married in may before he leaves for basic hence why we are trying now) are doing the deed every day and really hoping to get pregnant this month :)
  • with those apps im supposed to O by the end of this week! hope its right.... of course we have to be going to his parents fri. and sat. bums me out. hope it works anyway....dont really feel into doing the deed at the inlaws house lol :">
  • Hello everyone, I'm new to this. I'm trying to have a baby, hopefully it works. I was pregnant, unfortunately I had a miscarriage in Jan. So my BF nd I are giving it a 2nd try. If I succeed my due date is Dec. 11, nd my BF bday is approximately a week b4 Dec.4, this will be a nice bday & Christmas gift for him.****** baby dust******
  • Welcome @2ndtry! Pleased to have you join our discussion! Sorry about your mc but congratulations on trying again! Do you have the apps to track your cycle too?
  • I have some, but if u know a few great ones I dnt mind checking them out...
  • I have magic days. Pink pad. My days. And womans log. They all said I ovulate in 1 -3 days of the other so can't beat that right?
    @2ndtry
  • @trying4first, thanks uma go download them.
  • This is my third month trying. Im hoping this one sticks!! >:D< good luck everyone.
  • This month will be 2 years and 3 mo of ttc. Really hope this will be the month. Baby dust to all. :)
  • @imsarah15 & @casella Welcome!! hope you get your BFP this month! i start my 2 week wait tomorrow :) Sticky Baby Dust to all
  • Hi all im new to this but unfortunately im not new 2 tryin 2 get pregnant! Myself & my husband have been trying for 3 1/2 yrs :-( ive had 9 months of clomid & have now been referred for ivf because of my medical issues. This month ive had the highest dose of clomid & ive had a scan which said i have