my first bfp dream

ValVal
edited June 2012 in Pregnancy symptoms
I didn't want to wake-up! Lol
I was dreaming about taking a hpt and it was positive; I was trying to take a pix for yu girls pregly lol and when I looked down i had my lil girl in my arms already lol with alot of hair!! Lol 8->

Comments

• 8-> this brought a huge smile to my face , girl your time will come!!! [-O<
  • Fingers crossed for u. Maybe a sign this is ur month. :)
  • Aww I hope your bfp comes. :)
  • Thanx giRls! i have so many mixed emotions about all this. I wanna become excited but i knO i shouldnt! & i have no symptoms...i get very light headed once in a while, i can smell everything Which every month i do and become naseaus but i think thats due to pregesterone levels... ill be testing Sunday
  • yay hopefully Sunday is ur day and just because u don't have syptoms doesn't mean anything I didn't get any till past 6 weeks
  • Oooooooh!!! A little girl huh? :) I'm pulling for ya!!!!
  • Awww love I hope u get that bfp soon!!!
  • ok ladies... i knO i should waiT it out...but i went to the dollaR stoRe on my lunch to buy HPT!!! lol i know its too early..but we'll see im gna test wen i get chance to use the restroom lol
  • girl i hope you get your positive, i am praying, crossing my fingers and wishing in my heart that you get it [-O< :-ss
  • Thanx @ janet_2011- but i just took it about ten min ago i only see one line =/ and i think i peed on it to much lol oh well waiting till sunday it is!
  • aww :( Well we knew it was too early, so we just have to keep waiting and hoping that af stays as far away from you as possible :-(( :-((
  • I really hope u get your bfp soon! :-)