Stretchhhh marrrkkkksssss

Sum 1...n e 1 is there n evthing out there to help..... I tried revitol.... Bio oil.... Some bumble b stufff shea butter during pregnancy...... Glycolic acid.n nothing has worked....i am about to try a 25% tca peel.... I had no marks before preg....now i am a 21 year old mother with stretchmarks DARK ONES on sides...thighs and even calves....i am 112 lbs....yet cant even throw on a nice sun dress...im wearing jeans n two shirts in the summer....its ill..n i feel bad for my bf to hve to deal with it smh...i am now trying a bodu scrub....before i wash everyday...with shea/cocoa butter togethor ....has n e one found something tht works? Derma blend did not even cover them..... I have wasted so much money....sorry if i have typos

Comments

• Merderma
    Mama mio
    Coconut oil
  • edited June 2012
    Sometimes it's heredity! :( Unfortunately, there is nothing you can do about it. Just keep your skin moisturized, and they'll fade with time. Unless, you are willing to do something like laser treatments.

• There is nothing you can do to get rid of them. That being said there are ways to reduce the size and color. There is a product that I haven't tried yet its called Belli they sell it at ulta. It has great reviews. I will be buying some very soon. Also I used a microderm mitt it helps a lot. I also use st ives apricot scrub get the rough(ist) texture. It helps to even the texture of your skin! Murad also makes a great serum and cream that has great reviews. I use to work at ulta and there were alot of women that swore by these products! I haven't used them because I focusing on getting back in shape before I focus on anything else. I have lost all my baby weight now I just need to tone up! Good luck!
  • i still have mines from 3 years ago, and i got a little bit more of them with my second pregnancy.. so yeah i hate them.