One year anniversary of due date

edited June 2012 in Loss
Today is the year anniversary of my angel baby's due date.

Mummy misses you every day angel and so wishes I could have had just one cuddle. Thank-you so much for Riley, I know he has a purpose on this earth and that's why God needed you up there and him here. Keep watching over your brothers and know I will always love you. Hugs and kisses xxxxxxx

Not many people understand loss the way you ladies do. I hope you don't mind me posting this here today, there are not many other places I feel I can write this stuff. Give your babies extra big cuddles today

Comments

• im sorry you lost your baby, i am sure he is watching over you guys as the angel he is O:)
  • Of course we don't mind! I'm sorry for your loss there is sonethings we can't understand but i pray for you and i know your baby is resting now <3 <3
  • Thank-you ladies xx
  • Awh I'm so sorry for ur loss love
  • I'm sorrry for your loss. :( January 26 th will always be my angels due date. I know if it wasn't for that to happen I will never have had my daughter or son but that day is always hard for me
  • I love you sweetie! Thoughts and prayers for your baby's continued peace!
  • Thank-you @Fate @skysma. Means so much to have a place to share this and with such lovely, supportive people

@kayleigh27 you too, I'm sure your angel will be watching over you
  • I lost one at 8 weeks and found out I when I was 10 idk when u lost ur angel but I can only imagine
  • @skysma I was 11 weeks, but the baby was only 9 weeks when I had my scan. The lady who did the scan spotted some abnormalities in the brain so I have some reasoning behind what happened but its still so hard. I still think about it a lot, it still hurts so much. I am truly blessed with my two boys here though
  • So sorry for your loss. MC is so damn hard. :( Hugs to you today.
  • Hug's For you Hunny <3
    My angel baby's B-day was april 24th that was my orignial DD. Would of been a Year old this year i lost it at 9 weeks baby stopped at 7 weeks.
    I know my angel is looking over his/her sister and me :)
    I understand today is hard And we never fully get over our losses But stay strong momma! Always remember that you have a precious little angel watching over you waiting to greet you when it is time. And you have us here at Pregly to help you though whatever you need <3
    My condolences For your loss, No matter how small a baby might their time is precious to their family's <3

• iv never personaly had a loss, but my brother and his gf have had quiet a few miscarrages, she's had two misscarrages when the babies were 12 weeks (twins both times). unfortunetly, she has lupus, so itll be extreamly hard for her to carry. shes only 25 and the drs said she'd probably never carry agan... and i cant even imagine going through anything like this.

just know that your little angels are looking down on you and your kiddos :X