Beaches! (long)

edited June 2012 in Babies "First's"
I need a good beach!!

On the 26th we are planning on going to the beach. The "we" is hubby, Victor ( 8 years going to be 9 in July), Lilium ( 16 months - walking very well, loves water, doesn't mind sand on her feet, but still likes to put stuff in her mouth), my mom (so if hubby and I are busy with one kid the other has someone to play with) and myself.

The problem is I want a beach that is not to busy, is clean and is not to far from where we live (Harrisburg Pa.)

I'm not just looking for a Google search, I can do that on my own, but a beach you have been to personally in the past few years that you wouldn't mind taking your Lo to.

Comments

• I absolutely love all of the Hatteras beaches in north Carolina. Coralla and duck tend to be quieter out there. They are all very clean and family friendly! Let me if you want to know of a quiet cheap place to stay I can point you in the right direction!
  • Hmm I'm not sure. I live in ny right on lake Erie so that's where I go lol I've never been to the ocean. Looking at a map it looks like new jersey would be the closest place to you.
  • Thanks @ashley_smashley and @kristaf22 but we are not looking for an overnight trip just a day trip.