Anti rape condom

Comments

• The guy can always decide to rape the women anally , so ehhh theres always a bad side to everything , is a good idea though :-?
  • Omg I would not want to get raped anally! :O
  • @SalasMommy girl are you stalking me? ;)) :-)) :O >:/
  • edited June 2012
    True, but chances are, the guy would end up putting it in her vagina at some point, and he wouldnt know it was there until it was too late. I know its not full proof, but I dont think its an awful idea. Especially for young girls who like to go to clubs etc. Women are being drugged all the time in bars & clubs. A lot of women dont even remember it happening bc they blacked out etc. Im guessing the guy would remember it though! Lol
  • LOL @Janet_2011 hey we gotta make the best of these posts but yes I am ;)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Or what about young girls who are being molested at home by a father, step father, moms bf etc and no one believes her (i went through this with my own stepfather). What better proof than this!
  • Yes true, thats why i think is a nice idea after all :D , i would wear it if i was a club person
  • @Mama_Kat wow i didnt think of that, true if he notices it he will def kill her , take it off and run away
  • @mama_kat if they are going to kill their victim, they will do it with or without this. At least this way there is a better chance of being caught. He can either get it removed by a surgeon or rip his dick off doing it himself and.not be able to rape again!

@captivated I think its pretty brilliant
  • @janet_2011 the article says it has to be surgically removed. He cant just take it off
  • Looks uncomfortable and I wouldn't want to wear it everyday all day cause im sure the rapest wouldn't be like "ok" if you said hey can I go to the bathroom real fast? lol Good thought though.
  • oh ok good, at least they can catch him if he decides to kill the girl, since rapist always have their mind set if their going to kill the women or not even before they start to rape them
  • I Agree to disagree :)
  • @janet_2011 yea and it could also give a girl a little time to get away while the guy screams in pain trying to figure out why his dick hurts so bad lol
  • Again^ its not full proof and I agree that it could still go badly but I do think its a good idea
  • i think its great! if you gotta walk home in a seedy neighborhood &other situations.. i dont believe they would kill her they would be doubled over in pain & you should know what to expect & how to plan an escape after
  • Chances are, with razors stuck to his penis, he'll be too distracted to hurt you further. I am thinking as the boner goes down, it would get tighter and tighter, just like if he tried to pull it off. Ouch! But....what about the women who want to get a guy in trouble, offers to have sex with him and BAM. Rape razors in his member. That's my only concern.
  • edited June 2012
    omg i can only imagine a wife that finds out about her husband is cheating on her, i know i would so use this on him.. hahahah
  • I don't think they are something I would wear, but bring it to north America with lots of media attention, make them easily accessible and I would bet my life that rape rates would go down.
  • How come these are HIV proof but regular condoms aren't??
  • @LaFiiTz89 condoms do help you against hiv but like everything else it just isnt fool proof , even women who are trying to prevent a pregnancy get pregnant sometimes while using a condom, is just like everything else in life , nothing is perfect :D
  • @Janet_2011 lol I like the way you think :)
  • @AishaMusa lol thank you :-D
  • edited June 2012
    Condoms are pointless the man can use to much pressure and the condom will snap and you get no feeling from it might as well wrap plastic wrap around his junk, pretty much is the same thing.
  • @Janet_2011 You're welcome!!