a blog i thought i would share *** UPDATE ***

2»

Comments

• @kenzie0713 not really and hasn't been for a very long time. Will just keep plodding along though not knowing where I stand in my relationship and hating myself. Believe me my shrink has a field day when I rock up lol.
  • My dads been on Benzos for ten years. I has PP anxiety, ppd, and PP ocd. They can't tell me out want real because I want on anything. It's true benzo withdrawl isn't fun, but I believe you girl. I'm so happy your doing good and I will continue to follow you. : )
  • @mom2ing what meds helped??? Did you have more children???
    @jess510 I think I'm going to have to remain on them also. Do you know what he takes??
    @dadof2and1togo I can't decide if the shrink makes things better or worse. Mine doesn't even listen to my symptoms or anything.
  • @mom2ing congrats on the bun in the oven!!! That's how I was feeling like a zombie!! I also onlyfelt refief once it became dark, but it was only slight relief. They had you soooo medicated!!! They have only tried ssri's with me which is stupid bc they don't work and then buspar which was horrible but they were talking about seroquel possibly after the pregnancy. I'm just saying my prayers that these meds don't interfere in my babies health and I do plan on starting an EXTREMELY slow taper mid second trimester so that my baby isn't born addicted. How were you after you had your 11 month old??

I'm so glad that some of us has come forward and talked about this because so many women are ashamed of it and there is no reason to be.
  • @mom2ing what made you decide to come off of your meds and how hard was it??
  • @Mom2ING - what a wonderful testimony! You have me in tears again! Lol Your change of heart with this pregnancy made me cry too! :) God is good!
  • Yes seroquel is a very strong drug, but I have seen people do good on it. I was also in an intensive outpatient program where you could bring your baby. I had someone drive me an hour each way every day so I could get help. There was a pregnant girl in our class maybe you can look into something like that.
  • As you've read in my story on my blog I went to the er there was a part I left out I was texting @mom2ing the entire time I was in the ER. Thank god she was there for me because my family couldn't be there I was too ashamed at the time to say anything to them.
  • I forgot.... he's on klonopin
  • @mom2ing I know we haven't talked, but I have made it through this I believe. I don't know when the end is, but I see the light at the end.
  • @kenzie0713 my shrink has taken a long time to start to get me talking etc and I was very combative towards him for a long time. It took nearly 6 months before I felt I could trust him with what I was holding back inside. I have been seeing the same one on and off for nearly 8 years now. I still struggle with it when it comes to my personal life, work related issues are easy for me to be open about.