confused

Me and dh are starting to ttc only a couple days now and before. That we were careful my last af way. May7 and haven't gotten af but I'm having headaches . Nausea . Cramps and more discharge ..but I'm ubber late we started 2 days before af was supposed to come but I don't know if its af or a virus. Help?

Comments

• I would test if I were u only way u can be sure
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Lady, pee on a stick and update us :D
  • :x hehehe i know right? D: i need to stop rushing this ladies to pee on the sticks, but i get so excited hahaa, i love you too girl :X >:D< :-))
  • We always used condoms and only started on the 2nd and af was due the 4th could I be pregnant ?
  • Yes always a way if ur having sex
  • if your doing unprotected sex there could be a possibility but to me still seems to soon to know for sure. Id wait a week n then take preggo test for accurate results. Just in case af is just late..
  • It would be way too soon if it was only a couple days before af was due. You could have conceived before though, but condoms are pretty effective unless it broke etc. Doesn't sound like you're pregnant, but a pregnancy test will give ya some answers!
  • I took a test and it came bavk negitive