We're expecting....AGAIN!!!>_<..

edited June 2012 in January 2013
Hi every1 i havent been here since i had my baby girl july2011.Thankx 2 all you kind ladies who wished me luck & kept me in ur thoughts at the time.SOO.. my son turned 3 yesterday,my baby girl will be 1 july 1st & we just recently found out im preggers w/#3 due in Jan.2013. Idk why but im not excited.My husband is estatic(as usual) but i cant help to shake the thought of having my baby girl & being in the most horrible pain that i wouldnt wish on any1.Stupid thoughts have crossed my mind but we are going thru with it & I have my 1st prenatal appt.monday.So i guess that makes it official.I dont feel anything..idk:(

Comments

• edited June 2012
    Congradulations hun, my first babygirl will be due 7/5/12 :) you'll do great!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Congrats....
  • Congrats :)
  • edited June 2012
    Thanks guys & @AishaMusa mine is jan 5,Hopfully ill have a change of heart as time passes
  • I said that cause our daughters might have the same birthday since you said july2011 :)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Yeah and I also have 3 17 months apart and I LOVE IT we are working on number 4
  • I felt the same, on number three. I am really limited to what birth control I can take due to migraines so I was switching got pregnant with our third. I wasn't too excited...my fiancee was happy. But little Logan was born Mar 31st...I'm so happy, he is gorgeous and my new little man. I love him so much:) once I started feeling him move I started to love him more and more every day:)
  • I didn't mention I have s two year old who is a handful and an eight year old.
  • congrats!!
  • edited June 2012
    I have a 5yr old and my youngest will be 3 on the 1st of july. And my daughter wont turn 1 until dec 14. Sometimes I think I should just get it over with and have my last baby. I'm going to be 27 in aug. But my pregnancy with my daughter was very painful and I had preterm. So I'm afraid to even want another one. So I'm wishing you good luck. I hope this one goes smoothly.
  • Congrats!! I'm in the same boat & feel the same way.. My son will be 3 end of august, my daughter will be 1 august 7th & we also just found out we're expecting #3 January 2013 & I am not as excited as my hubby, more nervous of having 3 little ones than anything.
  • congratz! i know how u feel tho i had my son 18th june 2011 and am now 16weeks pregnant due in nov! i had a horrible experience with my little one after 36hrs labour an emergency csection and he was born not breathin! my bf is over the moon already plannin another and i cant help thinkin omg! but i do believe everythin happens for a reason so ... keep smilin :-)
  • Congrats! Its ok I kno the feeling, my daughter is only 8mo n im 3mo preg with my secend
  • Congrats! I had my son on 7/11/11 & 15 w preggo due Nov 28
  • Happy belated birthday to your son :) and Congrats on your bfp!! (: its to not be so estatic as we are the ones who watch them and sometimes we are fed up and feel like we need a break. Don't worry it will work out its going to be more work but you can do it. I'm 15wks pregnant with a one year old. Good luck doll keep us posted
  • Thankx everyone!Heard the heartbeat last mon & i couldnt do anything but smile. i guess the idea dosen't seem so bad afterall. A 3yr old,1yr old & then a newborn. This just feels so surreal to me. But i do like the idea of having a 3rd baby at 27..idk if i could handle being preggers n my 30s.Non the less its nice to know im not the only 1 thanks ladies