week to week doctor appointment...Blagh!

edited June 2012 in Second pregnancy
Omg I forgot these every week appointments ive been to like 4 already n im just want to be done....i hate having to go n having the doctors hand all the way in my vagina takes the joy of going.=(

Comments

• Hahaha well atleast u get to see how dialeted you r haha
  • But I dont even know y if im a scheduled c section =/...it sucks..n its painful....it hurts my wiwi.@skysma
  • hahahaha I knw have u thought bout a vbac
  • Yea but the hospitals that do are like 40min away
  • Awh suck how far along r u
  • 36 Weeks n you?? @skysma
  • Ttc lol just found I'm gonna ovulate in the next 24 to 48 hours hahah
  • I am dreading the week to week appointments. I feel ya. But LOL @ "wiwi".
  • Ugh I hate those appointments.
  • edited June 2012
    Omg I know n then they weight every time too like if u don't know you are gaining weight ugh I just want to go and for then tell me ”ok go to the hospital you are having him/her” )=(
    @jazzie
    @fate
    @shysma oh so ur not pregs yet??=/
  • I REALLY HATED that my doctors office/hospital was a 2 hour drive cause I had to go to a high risk doctor once a week and a heart doctor once or twice a month so I was constantly making that long drive one to two times a week from 30 weeks till delivery
  • Omg girl I know..I dont even care anymore I just get up n go n go back to sleep..it sucks cuz I have to wait like 30 until they check me just for they can say ”oh try to stop gaining weight”and ”you are not opening yet come next week” Blagh!! Dum doctor just cause he is delivering my baby girl I dont smack that big shiny head of his )=( ugh! Now im mad. Lol
  • Lmao. I am the heaviest I have ever been. But at my midwife's office, they have you weigh yourself, so its that much more depressing.. I'm 29 weeks and weigh 149. I started at 120. So fun! Lol. I am trying to stay under 150 but its looking pretty impossible!
  • I feel ya I am highrisk and I see my reg ob weekly since 9 weeks 25 weeks now and high risk every. 4 weeks but since I am 25 weeks I prob have 1 more 4 week vist then it will go weekly At 30 weeks till my induction date wheneverr tthey decide to give it to me
  • I kno huh its like they do it on purpose! Like ”ok go check how much fatter you have gotten since last Monday” dam terds.
    @fate
  • Oh my God girly im getting n c-section on July the 2nd n it feels like forever to me I just imagine your pain sorry.=(
    @aubreysmommy
  • im dreading the every week appointments. im 29 weeks when do you start the once a week appointment?
  • @Aubreysmomny I know how you feel I was doing the once a month appointment till 3/4 months at my regular ob (30 mins away) then around my fourth month I started going twice a month (1 to my regular ob and 1 to my high risk ob 2 hours away) then at 30 weeks till induction day (39 weeks) I was seeing the high risk ob weekly and saw my cardiologist atleast once a month from my 4th month till delivery
  • edited June 2012
    @prayin4agurl at 32 Weeks n before that it was every 2 Weeks ugh I just hate it! I have my appointment tomorrow at 2 n they are taking out blood for my HIV test n iron n then a pep and also an ultrasound...the only good thing is my ultrasound the rest they can shove it to tell,you the truth
  • @cant_wait93 the ultrasounds is the only reason I like to go too.
  • I hated the weekly visits..I always had to wait hours to see my midwife because the office would schedule like 10ppl at one time every 15mins so there was always like 20 other ppl in front of me. I'm not looking forward to the weekly visits this time around, but I will only have to wait 15 mins this time, and NO vag checks :D
  • @ericak22 what!!?! Why!!?! Thats not fair! =P~ lol but why no checks down in your whoHa?
  • @prayin4agurl I know huh and my doctor dose them n 4D so thats the only reason I keep a fake smile on my face but when he turns around don't think I don't give him the finger lol!!
  • My midwife said they do more harm than good, and she doesn't believe in doing them.
  • I think my doctor has only check my who ha a few occasions one to check my cervix at the beinging of my pregnancy one time for swabbies when I thought I had an infection last one was I had funky dark mucous and checked to make sure mucous plug was still there.. my doctor like to mesure my uterus every time I go tho he doesn't even use a tape messure just pokes me going up from pubic bone then from the center on both sides for lenth.. I swear I can feel him drawning and invisable line all the time! Lol
  • @aubreysmommy @cant_wait93 my doctor haven't checked my cookie box yet and im 29 weeks
  • I was at my ob visit last week and he didnt check me,my next visit is this wednesday im really looking forward for him to check me , I was induced with my first because I never opened,my cervix never soften,no dilatation at all. I hope this dnt happen to me again :(
  • @Vanessa_mom2b you want to get checkedm?! I hate it my face get really hot n red...I just don't like it.
  • But why what if your like 4cm and dont know it...thats y they check right? @nova
  • Hmmm I didn't know that. so u have to have pain with the dilation?? @nova