can not stand(vent no rude comments)

edited June 2012 in Loss
When ppl complain about being pregnant! There are so many women including myself out there who would seriously do and put up with any thing to be in their shoes. Every bout of nausea, every vomiting session, every lb gained, every ache and pain, every stretch mark! And I truely think they will never under stand unless they have dealt with a loss or infertility.
I have this girl on fb who all she does is complain. Once I get on a computer ill either delete her or hide all her updates..
I'm just having a super ruff night hubby is out of town working for the next 2 months and in a couple days it will have been 3 monthes since I lost our baby then its our anniversary and fathers day..we missed ovulation by 2 fing days when he left and our 5 yr old have been the biggest butt since he's left. I just had so write to help get shit off my chest! Thanks ladies who read this!

Comments

• I just want to scream at her telling her to cherish each moment cause the next one isn't always granted! I just wish for 1 more day! AHHHHHHH!
  • Sorry don't want to start anything. But some of us just get to a stage that donethings ain't going right or whatever maybe this girl taking ot too far I don't know but I get that way sometime just get fed up and o have had a really good pregnancy. But now yes I complain of pelvic pain when it really gets to me when I can't phyisically stand. I complain because am tired all the time cause am anemic. But I still cherish everything I feel and can't wait to have a baby st the end.
    I am really sorry for your loss and I can't say from personal experience but I have gone through it with a friend and it was hard.
    On the other hand I can see were you are coming from. But some of us need to let it out how they feel about being pregnant.
    Just wanted you to know I get fed up a lot but wouldn't change it for the world. X
  • I complained a lot...that's because I had psd so bad it pretty much disabled me from being mobile my last 2 weeks of pregnancy. I loved being pregnant, just hated the pain my body went through. I think me being over emotional didn't make it any better though lol it just made me complain more. I'm guilty! lol
  • Yea I know what mean. Stupid girls that don't know that how much of a blessing it is to have a life forming inside you. To feel the kicks and bumps of those little feet and hands, to be able to feel the hiccups. its just idiotic. Like when I use to have a fb I also had a girl there that was like 14 or 15 n she was all like I just want to get this over with i'm done I hate it...n so on.and I was always telling her its worth it at the end when u hear him,cry you would know that it was all worth it. And she would just keep on I hope so for all these stretchmarks it better...I got to the point that I didn't even care anymore.
    Like if they can't stand it why do they open up there legs n the first place right. But idk i'm just saying I get were you are coming from. Ever since I became a mom I've though above all those people. They don't know the joy nor the blessing it is.
    Its also,like those stupid girls that use babys to keep men. But stupid people would be stupid even if you hit them up side the head with a beer bottle.
  • I totally agree. It took my husband and I 5.5 years to have our first and I hated when people would complain about their pregnancies. That's why when I was pregnant, even if I was sick or in pain or uncomfortable (which was rare cause I actually had a great pregnancy ) but I never said a word cause I was just so beyong grateful to experience it.
  • I understand that you are hurt and seeeing people complain just reminds you of what your not experincing with a pregnancy that you had lost. I had been there and done that I loss a baby and am currently pregnant. But I also see the flip side where people need to vent about how they are feeling on fb or whatever means because they might have no other way of writting down or talking to people how they feel.. I admit when I am in pain I let people know because it gets to the point the only time someone wants to hangout is when I am in huge ammounts of discomfort. Hang in there. I will always hurt about a child you have lost, But just know that oneday you will see that baby again. It will always hurt my baby would of been 1 1/2 by now. Just keep your head up high and live one day at a time. I know how it feels to hurt when you see a mother and a child. Just remember loss happens for whatever reason. Time makes things easier to deal with but that baby will always be in your heart nothing will replace that.
    I hope your day gets better hun
  • I've had many losses and boy, I complained right through both of my pregnancies. :) I had numerous amounts of medical issues along with kidney stones with one blocking my ureter and causing my kidney to swell. Didn't mean I cherished my pregnancy and child any less.
  • my last pregnancy, I complain alot. I threw up every minute, could not eat or keep down anything, I was even throwing up stomach acid and I lost my baby girl last year in August.
  • My first son was a great pregnancy. No complaints from me. My second was awful. I was in pain constantly. Just because someone complains while their pregnant doesnt mean they dont understand what a blessing their child is, or how lucky they are. Until you've had a truly miserable pregnancy, thats also something you cant understand.
  • People complain thats all there is to it. Y not unfriend this person on fb instead of reading these things that hurt u.
  • I think you're justified in your way of thinking, especially when you are down and feel vulnerable. We as humans deal with loss and regret differently. I'm sorry you are having a hard time and hope you find comfort and support soon. I'm sure the hubs misses you too, but he's thinking and working hard for his family while he's away. Take this time to recoup, to build a better attitude about conceiving, so that you can refocus on it when he's back. This break will do you good. Relax and enjoy it! *hugs*

On another note, is this girl a good friends of yours? I only say this because you are willing to hide her status updates. You may not want to delete her, as you are in a vulnerable time and may regret your decision later.
  • I totality agree! Ever since I lost my first ive felt the same. I tried to never complain about my pregnanies