Hospital bag is all ready

This weekend was rough. Was finally able to get intimate with my dh on Saturday and then later I get contractions 7-10 minutes apart for two hours but l&d advised me to go in at 4-5 minutes. Sucked. Plus i'm 36 Weeks so I really want baby boy to stay in at last another week! Well yesterday I lost my mucus plug and today woke up to a contraction and now lower backpain, which is how my contractions started Saturday. I hope its false labor for now :/

Comments

• thats why I am so scared to be intimate with my dh, because I dont want to go into labor, its been a couple of months but he understand my concern. im 29 weeks and I dont need to be going into labor. with my 4 year old I was intimate with dh and had my baby the next day and I was 32 weeks.
  • Oh wow that's scary! @prayin4agurl
    I didn't get intimate with my guy either I was too scared also plus I wasn't comfortable at all.
  • Im 37weeks and I still dnt have my.hospital bag ready
  • @prayin4agurl wow 32 weeks? I would be scared too.
    @trixiesmom8 yeah I haven't really been comfortable at all but for some reason I was the one that wanted it lol
    @Vanessa_mom2b I didn't have it either until this morning lol
  • Haha I wanted no sex pretty much my whole pregnancy lol. I didn't have mine ready till almost 38 weeks when the doc told me I was already dilated 5cm lol.
  • Am 30 weeks pregnant and not had sex since end of march am too scared. Incase I go into labour. Boyfriend understands though. But still feel guilty. X
  • @star1990 thats how I feel too im 29 weeks
  • @my3men its rubbish but at the same time you would do anything to keep baby safe. That's how I feel. It's a scary thing thinking about going into labour just now never mind thinking about doing something that can cause it to happen. People say there are no known facts that it can happen so why do they tell you when like your overdue that sex can bring on labour.
    What's the difference from being 30 weeks and over 40 weeks. Having sex. If you get what I mean. X
  • @star1990 I had my baby at 32 weeks and me and hubby had sex that night and I had my baby at 5'oclock that morning
  • @my3men ooh maybe I should go bug dh ;) lol
  • @victoriarenee lol I told hubby when I get around 38 weeks we gon go at it like rabbits.
  • @my3men lol. Not to put u off lol but that's usually when it doesn't happen lol. When you want it to. X