Shut Up Already!!!

I'm trying to lay down with my son, I'm tired too. And all I'm hearing is my boyfriends cousin screaming at her dog. She has no consideration for anyone. She screams at the dog from the time she comes home to the time she leaves at night.

If she wakes my son up I'm going to make sure he's so loud later when she's trying to take a nap.

Comments

• edited June 2012
    Girl tell that lady to shut the hell up X( ugh people like that make me so mad.
  • @Janet_2011 if I had the energy to get up out of this bed I would lol she's always so loud...even at 7am she's screaming around!!
  • Omg she is so inconsiderate , you should call her? LOL i would so call her if i didnt want to get up and be like : EXCUSE ME can you please shut the hell up ????
  • Funny story, that may give you an idea. About 6 years ago hubby and I lived in an apartment community. I suffer(ed) from panic disorder and severe insomnia, so any sleep I got was precious. I would start work at 5:15 am and if lucky I got 4 hours of sleep. Long story short, we got some new neighbors that thought it was cute to come into the complex at 3 in the morning bumping some gawd awful music right below our apt. It would wake me up and make me cry at times because I was so exhausted. Sleep deprivation is the worst anxiety trigger out there!

After dealing with it for a couple weeks, I guess DH had enough. After waking me one morning, I let out a heavy hearted resigned sigh. Within seconds DH was standing on the balcony yelling at the top of his lungs...

”HAVE SOME FU*CKING CONSIDERATION AS*HOLES, PEOPLE WORK AROUND HERE AND ARE TRYING TO SLEEP!!!!”

Needless to say, they were no longer a problem, lol.
  • @mijita lmao! I wish I could do that to her! If she keeps it up I'm going to be so loud at night when she sleeps here!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @armahnismommy right?? Lol all I was hearing was ”bad dog!!!” But I'm sure the dog wasn't doing anything, never gets yelled at when it eats the bathroom trash, or knocks the kitchen trash over and drags it everywhere!