so sad...

edited June 2012 in Pregnant
Well today my little girl turns 9 months she was born september 12 2011.. im sad because she has got big so fast :( time flies by so fast. She crawls and stands up on her own. She says alot of words especially mom ( i think thats her favorite word) ;) she eats everything. She sleeps good at night just wokes up like once to drink a bottle and falls right bak asleep. She has her two bottom teeth. Shes very smart.. when you say yayyyy!!! She giggles and claps. She dances to every song she hears even the music that comes out in commercials. Shes sooo funny. She loves being with people and playing. I wish i could put up pics so yous canthe meet my princess but i dnt know how :(

Comments

• Oh I know how u feel AJ is 7 months and I got out my one year sleepers for him about a wk ago. I just want to tell him to slow down and be my baby for a while longer. Instead I have a baby half my size (5feet even).
  • My daughter is 7 months and getting way too big way too fast.. It sux
  • edited February 2013
  • My daughter is going to be one in 6 days! :( your daughter sounds just like mine! She also does all those things! I call her my baby genius lol
  • edited June 2012
    Except my daughter has no teeth lol...and she's walking
  • They grow up way to fast. My daughter will be 6 months in 2 days.
  • I just keep telling my self the bigger he is the harder it will be to break him. Lol. That sounds bad but I was deathly afraid of dropping him. And my husband was not great at remembering to hold his head.
  • I know how you feel!! My Ollie will be 9 months on the 20th and when I was going thru his newborn stuff yesterday I wanted to cry!! Seemed like just yesterday we brought him home and he was all tiny and snuggley...and now the only time I can get snuggles is at night before bed time! He is crawling like a champ and getting into everything! Just recently had to child lock the kitchen cabinets lol. He stands when holding on to something and has even take a step here and there unassisted! He says da da all the time lol...and only says mama occasionally! He loves to sit in his high chair and eat strawberries. And his dad has taught him to share lol! If he is holding a toy and you ask him to share with you he will hand it to you! It's the cutest thing!
  • Awww these babies grew too fast.. congrats to.all and im glad all your babies are doing great. We just have to.enjoy them now while.we can.because pretty soon they be big and wont want to b with mommies no.more :(
  • Aaaww she sounds so adorable my baby was born sept 15 and is also growing so fast she also loves music :) I just wish they wouldn't grow so fast