Dad Kills Man With Bare Hands For Molesting His Daughter

Comments

• Nope. That's the definition of a crime of passion, and if I saw someone doing something like that to my daughter, I'd react the same exact way. I think seeing it is different than if he found out about it later on.
  • @starrxoxo9 He had a right to protect his daughter. :) I agree completely.
  • No because he used his hands I would have used my dam gun... People like that are messed up in the head. and its not like the man was in the wrong doing that because he was an intruder...just think about u see a 40 year old man on top of ur baby girl... Its something that I would hate to think it makes me cry.
  • I feel sorry for him. Not only did he witness his daughter having her innocence ripped away from her in such a horrible, disgusting way, but now he has to live with the guilt of taking someones life.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @starrxoxo9 yea I think the same.but I don't think he feels bad for doing what he did...because he was doing justice for his little girl.
  • edited June 2012
    @cant_wait93 He said in the article he felt bad. Anyone with a good heart would feel remorse deep down inside. Maybe not right away, but that's a hard thing to live with.
  • I have a 4 year old daughter, if someone was hurting her, I would do my best to make them feel the pain that my little girl did. That being said, he didn't know the blows would kill the guy. I'm sure most of us have punched someone and they stayed alive.
  • Nope!!! I would've went way further to be honest. I applaud this father for doing what he did to protect his daughter. His daughter will forever remember that no matter what happens, her Daddy will always protect her! That's the kind of security children need to feel. This story is very bittersweet.
  • Oh...and I may be sick in the head or just super overprotective, but I wouldn't feel the least bit guilty for killing a man that was hurting my daughter like that.
  • My fiancee always says if someone ever touched our kids he'd be in jail. I would be too bc like this guy I'd react without thinking bc that's my child. I think he shouldn't be charged with anything. That guy deserved it, even tho you know someone is gonna try to say he didn't deserve ie...his family will find a lawyer to make it look like he was an angel. Any grown man who even thinks of a child like that let alone acts on it should be dead.
  • Its kinda like that book a time to kill...he shot the guy that raped his daughter. He got off...I don't think it was a true story but the movie really made me cry.
  • Time to kill is awesome!! @sehra4177

That being said, a round of applause for this man. Theres so many sick stories of parents abusing/neglecting their kids, its nice to see a story where a parent stood up and said Fuck that, and defended their kid.

It's unfortunate that he killed the guy in its own way, killing someone (no matter who they are) is tragic imo.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Well all I can say is the monster who did it deserves everything he gets. My sister was abused when she was 5 no one knew til she was 8 or 9 when she finally found some strength inside her to tell my mum. And the $*#"?@% got 2 years in jail. Not enough time. He woulda been better off dead then he would never be able to do it to any other child. We don't know were he is now. But heard he has had 2 heart attack but is still alive. Family can't wait to hear he is dead. Oh and he was infact my own uncle. So good on the dad that's another monster gone who can't abuse anymore children.
    Sorry but gets me so angry!! X
  • He deserves to be labled father of the year. I think any father in his shoes would have done the same thing.
  • @natashalynn I agree too many parents also sit back and let things happen to their kids. I remember not too long sho there was a story about a lady selling her daughter to men for sex. Its disgusting. I agree someone being killed is tragic. We used to live in a building where the maintenance man was a registered sex offender. We didn't find out until our neighbor decided one day to go on the megans law website and up popped his picture. He used a different zip code as a home address so when you searched our zip code he didn't come up she happened to search the one that he used. Anyway, he had a key to all the apartments and my fiancee worked third shift. One day I was in my daughter's room cleaning I heard our door open. I thought it was fiancee coming back for something like his wallet. After I didn't see him come all the way in I went out. In our living room on the floor was a Flyer from the maintenance guy. He had used his key (didn't even knock) and opened our door to put the Flyer in my apt. He would always comment on how beautiful my daughter was and how big she was getting...she was about 4 at the time. For me that was it... We contacted our landlord apparently he knew about it. Wouldn't do anything so we moved out right away. He just made me sick to my stomach when I saw him. This man tried to rape a 14 year old girl, he was a friend of her family so when he knocked on her door she didn't think anything of letting him in. Luckily after he tried to attack her she got away, locked herself in her room and climbed out the window. That happened in the 80's. It disgusts me.
  • That's so crazy these Towns are right down the road from me...i'm sure any man would have reacted the same way seeing his daughter being molested
  • If he didnt die by the father, he would of got his ass killed in prison for the shit he did. dont feel sorry for the man who died. I feel sorry for the poor lil girl.
  • I'm so glad to see the response this got...I was planning on posting this later after I heard it on the radio I also heard ppl were saying he should have just called the cops and let justice be served and he was in the wrong.I was baffled to hear ppl saying things Like this because I beleive this man did what any father should! Do!I'm sure he feels bad but I net at the bottom of his heart he knows he did the right thing...this man does deserve a father of the year award he did what my daughters dad would do that man deserved it!
  • Its "easy" these days to be a child molester. Spend a few years in jail, register as an offender and continue molesting until you get caught again. Its an incurable sickness. The only way to stop it, is death.
  • edited June 2012
    I think I need to clarify something. *I* do not feel sorry for the sick bastard who hurt that poor girl. BUT, until you take someone's life, you can't really say how you'll feel. All I was trying to say is that I can understand why the DAD might feel remorse. An eye for an eye leaves a lot of people blind, not any wiser.
  • I don't blame him a bit! I would have done the same thing, my husband as well. Let me catch someone hurting my daughter.....I wouldn't bat an eyelash....it would be on!!!!
  • I would have done the same or worse. This man (the father) did what 99% of parents would do. Bravo to him
  • Nope. The same.
  • As a victim or sexual abuse, I applaud this man. My mother was too scared to be alone so she stayed with my step father knowing what he was doing to me.

I would've killed him him too had it been my child. I wouldn't have punched him. I would have made him suffer a hell of a lot more than a couple of blows to the head. But, I am vindictive when someone hurts a person I love.
  • Someone said that people were saying the dad should have called the police and let the law deal with it... So you walk in and politely say 'molester please get away from my child and just stay in the corner while I give the police a call' yeah... Righto... Any parent would lose their freakin mind in that situation. Touch my child and look the f**k out...