packing hospital bag.......

edited June 2012 in Third Trimester
When did you pack your hospital bag?

When should I start packing my hospital bag? X

Comments

• I had mine mostly done around 38 weeks. But by around 35 weeks I had a list of stuff I wanted to bring written and on my wall just in case.
  • edited June 2012
    I started packing it at 32weeks, its kinda early but im kind of an advance person when it comes to preparing for baby. Still have some stuff for me to bag for myself for the hospital stay.
  • I made a list on the computer and printed it out at 32 weeks. I put the most important things in red so my husband would know what to grab if it were an emergency.
    I didn't pack my bag until the night before I was induced at 38 weeks.
  • edited June 2012
    I just finished packing mine at 36.5 Weeks :) I suggest at least having stuff you don't use daily in your bag already and having a list of what you still need to put in
  • I am going to pack mine im 37 Weeks n im going in on July 2nd but ive already had a scared a couple of Weeks ago when I went into preterm labor. So I don't want to risk leaving with nothing... Thank you for reminding me =D!!!
  • I started at 36 weeks...didn't finish it until after my water broke at 38 weeks LOL guess I should've finished huh? haha