he is here :)

edited June 2012 in Giving birth
<a href=http://s1092.photobucket.com/albums/i407/vanessacherrez/?action=view&current=IMAG1333-1-1.jpg

Aiden Sebastian was born yesterday weighing 6.5lb 18 1\4 ” long at 10.45 am he came 17 days earlier

Well labor was fast I think , woke y
Up yestatday at 5:40am having mild contractions then by 6ish they were getting intense, hurting more and more, well by 7am I woke up my exboyfriend wich he was staying n the house because yesterday I was gona do laundry, had a doctor appointment and I was supposed to do my hospital bag. So he was gona stay watching our daughter yesterday. Well after I woke him up he called his mother to drive us to the hospital, he got our daughter ready drop her off n a friends house, while I was trying to get changed inbetween contractions. I got to the hospital by 9something they put me in a room checked me and the nurse told me u gona have this baby today , i.was at 8cm when i got there , i couldnt take the pain so i asked for an epi.or anytjing for pain but they all keep saying no its too late u gona have this baby in a hour, n the they need it to do blood work n Check me, n baby, ugh all i wanted was somrthing to help me withthe pain. So finally at 10.15 they gave me an epi . That was a,realive then a few min later I was pushing. well as of today im so sorer my hips n my whole area down there hurts even my thighs . I was wolding my baby for a while but couldnt keep him with me all day because I couldnt even sit down on my own cuz of the pain. I had ask my exboyfriend if he can stay with me but he said sorry but no he cant, I know he doesnt care as much , he didnt even gave baby a kiss or nothing. Well baby still has me thats all I know,

Comments